PART 18

Y/N

I can feel that my body is slowly giving up on me.

But I can't let that happen.

I need to be strong.

"You okay?" Ran asked when he saw me spacing out. "I am worried."

I smiled at him. "I am okay."

Lie.

I know I am not okay because I can feel it. My sickness will take me away and I am scared that even if I fight for my life, I will just leave sooner.

"Sanzu's woman told me that we need to take care of you more often. Does your heart hurt?"

I shook my head.

He smiled and pulled me closer to hug me.

"Ran what if I die?"

He stilled.

He hugged me tighter.

"Don't say that, Y/N."

"I am scared that we're fighting but I will just ended up leaving you. I don't want to hurt you again."

"Sshh. You will not die. I promise."

I hugged him back.

"But if I die, I want you to forget me Ran and continue living the life you wanted to."

"I can continue the life I wanted with you."

My heart hurts with his words. I can't help the tears that fell from my eyes. I hugged him tighter because I don't want to disappoint him.

"I willl fight. I can't promise that I can do it forever but I will fight."

The next day is Ran left because he needs to take care of something. I can't forget that he's a criminal, of course he'll do something bad. I know it's not good to tolerate him but I love him. If he's killing people, I don't care anymore.

"It's really hard to love a criminal, right?"

I was shocked when I saw a woman sat next to me. She's so beautiful and she looks like a celebrity. She's wearing a red fitted dress and her hair was in a curl.

Oh my God, she's a goddess!

I didn't answer her because I was stunned by her beauty.

"Uhhh who are you?" I awkwardly asked.

I am here in the park where I always go before. I asked Koko to bring me here. I told him that I will call him if I wanted to go home and he agreed because he can't do anything about it.

The girl beside me chuckled.

"Let's say I am inlove with your lover's brother."

"H-Huh?"

She smiled. "Just kidding."

I looked at her.

I suddenly remember Ran's words when we're talking about Rindou. Rindou has a woman but they get separated because they need to continue what they want.

"Are you Rindou's-"

She smiled again but this time I can feel the sadness in it.

"I heard his name again. I missed him so much."

So I was right.

What is she doing here anyway?

"You can see him. If you love him, you can go with him."

She shook her head.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"No matter how I wanted to be with him, the time won't let us."