PART 19

Note: I'm so sorry for taking this long to update. I was so busy and something happened that's why I wasn't able to continue this story. For now, I will try my best to continue what I left. I will finish this with all I can and proceed to other series. I hope you continue to support me.

--

RAN

"I fucking swear... if something bad happens to my girl, killing them wouldn't be enough. I'll fucking torture them until they begged for their lives."

I shut my eyes tightly because I don't want to be like Sanzu Haruchiyo right now. He's fucking mad and he looks like he's already losing his mind.

I looked at my brother, Rindou who's sitting beside me. He looks so calm but I know he's also trying his best not to panic just like his bestfriend.

"I don't want to tell you to calm down because I know you can't, Haruchiyo but please be sane for now. We need to make a plan how to get them back."

I looked at Mikey, he still looks so calm and cold but I know he's also worried but as our leader, he can't show any emotion.

"Fuck!" Sanzu hissed. "This is my fucking fault. I became fucking so soft to the point that I'm slowly forgetting who I really am. I want to kill them... I will fucking kill them! I fucking swear, they will be fucking erase in this earth if they fucking lay their hands on my girl!"

I stood up because I can relate to Sanzu's word. They looked at me but I can't hide my anger anymore.

Y/N is with Sanzu's and Rindou' girl. They got kidnapped by our new enemies. Thinking of them made me think that damn...

We really became soft because of them.

But this softness is for them only.

"I can't take this anymore... I want to kill them too," I said in anger because the more I think that Y/N probably scared right now and crying, the more that I want to end our fucking enemies.

"This is not the life that I wanted to give her. She's a good doctor now. I thought I already made her away from this fucking life. She's already away from her criminal father but here she is again, getting kidnapped by a criminal again."

"I trust my girl..."

Sanzu and I looked at Rindou when he said that. He's already calm now and I don't know how did he do that.

"Tss," I scoffed. "What makes you think of that you can trust her?" I asked and glared at him.

I am mad because I can't be calm like him.

Rindou smirked. "Did you already forget that my girl was once a criminal too before she became a fucking beautiful fashion designer?"

"Fuck you!" Sanzu said. "Just like my girl, your girl's already away from that life too."

Rindou seems irritated now. "Fuck you too, Sanzu! I am trying my best here to calm down by thinking that she can handle herself but you're fucking giving me your negativity. Damn you! Fuck you to hell!"

"Damn!" Koko interrupted. "Don't tell me that you're gonna fight here?"

"Shut the fuck up!" Sanzu and Rindou both shouted in unite.

Mikey took a deep sigh. "I already have a plan."

I looked at him. "What plan?"

Mikey smirked. "Why don't we ask Kakucho?"

I immediately looked at Kakucho who looks shocked when Mikey said that. He glared at our boss and averted his eyes.

"What about Kakucho?" Rindou asked. "Does he know our new enemy?"