120

Katya's Point of View

"But after hearing all his plans for us, I realized how much I love him. I really want to spend my life with him. He's the most kind and caring boyfriend that I have known. I love how he listens to all my rants and how he teaches me how to act the way I should. It's not like he's controlling me but telling me to be a good person, always. I love greeting people na. I'm more polite than ever. I love how he made me into this new Katya. I love how he's always trying to understand me, in any way as possible. I just love everything about him. You know girls were always around him. I feel jealous because maybe I love him so much. This sounds so corny and yucky. But I just don't really know how to express my feelings for him." I let out a deep breath and wiped my tears.

"You're so in love. Anyways, he's your first official boyfriend though and Cyrus is not hard to love or like. He's a very good person ever since. I'm happy that you're committed to the right and best person that is perfect for your attitude."

"Oh, fuck you." Bulong ko na ikinatawa niya. She curses a lot and it's been a while since I said those words.

"I love you so much, Zurianna. Don't ignore me again like that. I'd probably cut you off if you do that again. Just kidding. Thank you for always understanding me and my attitude. Even though you're a complete different from me." I gave her a tight hug.

"Please, don't ever get sick again." I added. She just gave me an awkward smile.

We went to our own ways after that. She still has a class kasi.

As far as I can remember, we have a plan on eating together sa cafeteria. I went to our usual meet up spot and saw him standing there and looking at nowhere.

"Cedieeee!" Malakas kong tawag. Wala pang ilang saglit ay lumingon na siya at ngumiti sa akin. Sinalubong ako ng mahigpit niyang yakap. I was about to leave the hug when he hugged me tighter.

"Why? Do you have a problem?" I asked him kahit na mahigpit ang yakap niya.

"I feel like I'm going to fail one subject." Bulong niya.

"It's okay for that to happen sometimes. If you're having a hard time like this, you can always tell me, okay?" I answered making him face me.

He nodded and we started walking hand in hand.