⁰² | ᴾᵃˢᵗʳʸ

【ペストリー】|| pastry

ペストリー】|| pastry

IT DIDN'T REALLY TAKE MUCH EFFORT into finding information about Toman's president

Ever since you moved into Shibuya to start this task handed to you, you found that his name was quite popular amongst the world of delinquency.

"Man... jiro." You tested his name for a moment, surprised at how easily it fell off your plush lips.

Looking back at the squirming man with a pompadour, you decided that you had enough with this interrogation before gratingly throwing him off to the darker end of the alley way where his other comrades laid motionless and unconscious.

For some, the information given to you was quite vague and pretty useless, but you figured it was plenty.

He's blond, His name is Sano Manjiro, alias's Mikey, and he's obviously strong. Those were enough for you to build somekind of foundation for finding this man.

You fixed your school skirt before heading out the dark alleyway and into the main street where the warm rays of the bright sun greeted you.

Leaving the premises, you turned made your way to your destination just in time, just like a normal school girl would do.

Walking back from school, you decided to make a little detour before returning to your dull apartment.

You weren't new to Shibuya, in reality, you knew everything about this prefecture.

Saeko had always wanted this place to be the first you'll ever take and reign over, her eyes was set into you holding this city in the palm of your hands, controlling it behind the shadows.

So as a young child, you knew every street, every nook, every abandon hiding spots, even the history and the local shops of this prefecture.

After making your way to a bakery you frequented during your childhood, you headed straight to the aisle where your favorite was settled in.

Your eyes perked upon seeing two blonds in the Dorayaki/Taiyaki aisle, mind reverting back to the information given to you, blond.

From the corner of your eye, you inspected them carefully, no specific details was given on this Manjiro Sano guy, like wether or not he's tall or short, if he has glasses or what not.

Like stated earlier, the data you coaxed out the men from earlier was quite vague.

Maybe I should do more searching later. Your eyes scanned the wall of treats but most of your attention was still on the two men a few feet beside you.

"C'mon It'll be fun!" The smaller blond whined while the other irked, they both seem to be walking towards where you are.

"I am not going to throw Takemitchy in the lake. Leave the kid alone, he's already going through hell just being with you."

Yeah... they surely aren't who I'm looking for, you sweat dropped at their continuing bicker.

Reaching down the shelf, you aimed at the last of the red-bean Taiyaki you've been craving for. But just as you were about to grab it, your hand bumped into another, making you look to the side.

It was the blond that was being a whiny brat.

But before you could tell him that you went for it first, your phone had vibrated, leaving you frozen for a mili second which was just enough time for the boy to snatch the treat for himself.

You stared in shock, brows knitting in annoyance but you decided it's best to not make a big deal about it, so you harshly grabbed your phone off your pocket and scrolled to find the message that made you loose a treasured Taiyaki.

On the other side, Draken looked at Mikey with his mouth slightly ajar. "Did you just seriously did that?"

"Did what?" The taller had a annoyed expression before explaining how a girl was trying to get the same Taiyaki he was holding only for it to be snatched by a childish teen leaving the other sad and probably hungry.

"I.. did?" Mikey stared up at his friend with a confused gaze. "Oh for fucks sake just give it to her-!" Draken extended his long arm to point to where you stood, but you were no longer there.

Just like that, you mysteriously vanished.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
^[Name] kinda has a personality
like killua from hxh when she's with
family, but ofc it's not exactly like
him. just a little smth smth for ya'll :)