3

Zero-Effort just got dragged into a car and into a palace where the maids just stared at the two.

Queen Elizabeth: Belfast clean him.

Zero-Effort: Wait, NOOOO.

Zero-Effort was then dragged by Belfast into the bathroom, each time he tried to get out of the extremely bubbly bath he would be shoved back in by Belfast and another maid with blond-ish hair, her hair is in a braid-ish style but it is on both sides and both are curdled seemingly going back to the head. Zero-Effort did not like this whatsoever, he was then dragged by the blond-ish girl to get his clothes changed, which to no surprise they didn't have any clothes to fit him. He was getting annoyed each and every second of this place.

Zero-Effort: Uuugh. I'm dying here.

The two maids appeared to change his clothes, he no longer had his basic light grey top and black pants, he now looked more of a butler, he did not like it one bit.

Zero-Effort: It's so tight and stuffy in this suit. Why am I wearing this like I'm getting married??

Belfast: It's time to go back to her majesty, Zero-Effort-sama.

Zero-Effort: Kill me already.

Belfast: No.

Belfast proceeded to drag Zero-Effort back to Queen Elizabeth.

Zero-Effort: Existing is more painful than not existing.

Queen Elizabeth: Belfast what did you do to him?

Belfast: I did what you asked me to do.

Warspite: Hello your majesty

Zero-Effort: Smol.

Warspite: Your smaller.

Zero-Effort: wha?

Warspite: There are several siren ships north from the base your majesty.

Queen Elizabeth: Okay, Zero-Effort do your job!

Zero-Effort: What job?

Queen Elizabeth: Sink the siren ships!

Zero-Effort: Bruh.

Queen Elizabeth: What?

Belfast: Isn't that a bit much for him?

Queen Elizabeth: Then... call Javelin and little Bel, they found him when they were in patrol.

Belfast: Okay... I will go with them just in case.

Queen Elizabeth: Okay, Go!

Zero-Effort got dragged out of the castle by Belfast to get little Bel and Javelin, the two saw the other two, Javelin and little Bel was surprised, Zero-Effort wants to stop existing again.

little Bel: Isn't this a bit too much for us?

Javelin: That's way too much!

Belfast: Don't worry, I'll support you the best I can.

Zero-Effort: Kill me.

Belfast: No.

Zero-Effort: Yes.

Several siren ships shot at Zero-Effort, Zero-Effort kindly returned what they have gave him back to them, only much stronger. Each shot was able to destroy entire battleships.

Javelin: wahh.

little Bel: So strong.

Belfast: There is still more.

Zero-Effort: They are your problem.

Belfast nodded and made sure the rest sunk down. Little Bel and Javelin had a hard time but they managed with the help of Belfast. They went back but Zero-Effort stayed. He was watching the siren ships. They left completely forgetting about Zero-Effort.

Zero-Effort: If you still want to exist... Leave me alone...

Zero-Effort shot at the siren ships once more, but when it landed an elite siren's body parts started to fall down like an extremely short rain, Zero-Effort left the scene as if it never happened.