Rebooted.

[Greetings! Red Roze here! Yeah I've been gone wayyyyyyyy too long and forgor where we left of and cant romber the full story neither am I able to get the motivation to read it so a reboot or a whole new remake is needed :') I apologise for the inconvenience]

As the boys eyes fluttered open, he slowly stood up on the deck of a small battleship unable to remember how he got there, he only knows his original past. His eyes laid onto the ocean as the waves crashes into the ship. He couldn't help but admire the beauty of the ocean, after only hearing what it was for years, to him this was a view that he never expected to see in his life... An ocean filled with water with the land barely visible.

Zero-Effort: Is this, the ocean... It's beautiful...

He looked at the waves as the collided with his hull simply admiring it as it had its own fluid motion than a simple flat slate of a floor, he looked around fascinated and proceeded to fall off his own ship.

Zero-Effort: GEH- FU- HUH-

He screamed absolutely confused as he climbed back onto his ship cold and confused, he looked around as he sat down onto his bridge, looking around surprised he stood up slowly and waited unsure what to do, he looked behind the 4th turret on his rear and opened a hatch down into the bowel of his ship and looked around.

Zero-Effort: Pointless motors, check, nothing else though?

He looked around before seeing a throne in the middle which confused him a bit.

Zero-Effort: Huh?

He slowly walked to the throne and sat on it, but of course he felt nothing, he looked up pondering what he should do.

Zero-Effort: I need to move somehow... I don't want to be caught up in a storm... Not that I know what it is. But it sounded dangerous from what I remember.

He stood up at his full height at a small and extremely puny frame of... 4'3ft.

He sighed as he climbed back up and moved back onto the bridge where there are no controls. He sighed as he merely just wanted to move even just by an inch on his own accord.

His eyes darted around before stepping forward and screaming in his head "Just move!" As he said that the motors from his hull suddenly started activating making him move.

Zero-Effort:... Huh?

He looked behind him as he saw the trail of his movement as he jumped from excitement, he got back down and decided to take a look of himself.

From the thick 600mm of pure titanium to his small miniature guns, they weren't much from looks but it's hopefully useful.

Zero-Effort: Now how do I turn?

He sat around slowly moving forward unknowingly moving towards to the Royal navy base. He took a look around but of course he didn't notice anything, thus he decided to go into his bridge and went to sleep... But of course the lack of information... Is a horrible thing...

A storm is brewing nearby...

[That'll be it for the introduction to the reboot, As lazy as it is, it's only a mere 500 words :')]