6

Zero-Effort woke up inside of a weird hospital.

Akagi: So your plan is to calm her down using girls of a similar age or look as her?

Prinz Eugen: I tried to talk it out with her, although the fact that I shot her made her think I'm a traitor.

Akagi: Well that's a problem.

Zero-Effort: WRYYYYY!

[Insert anime opening]

Zero-Effort: Murder is fun :D

Zero-Effort is standing next to an unconscious Akashi.

Prinz Eugen: Wha- 

Zero-Effort tried to shoot his rifle but it only let out a click. 

Prinz Eugen: You don't have any ammunition, you wasted it on firing at me.

Zero-Effort: >:[

Zero-Effort threw his rifle at Prinz Eugen who simply caught the gun.

Prinz Eugen: Tell me, how did you get such technology equal to that of an elite siren?

Zero-Effort: Feck you!

Prinz Eugen: Tell me!

Zero-Effort: I'll never tell a traitor!

Prinz Eugen: >:O

Z-23: Just tell us.

Zero-Effort: Nein!

Z-23: Please?

Zero-Effort: Since you said please... NO. I WILL NEVER TELL TRAITORS!

Z-23 sighed and shot Zero-Effort's leg.

Zero-Effort: GUAH-

Z-23: Tell. Us.

Zero-Effort: NEVER!

Zero-Effort grabbed his sword and threw it with deadly accuracy at Z-23, Prinz Eugen grabbed Z-23 out of the way of the sword.

Prinz Eugen: I suppose it would be better if we were on her good side. Let's go Nimi.

Z-23: U-Understood.

Zero-Effort threw Akashi at Prinz Eugen before she left the room. Z-1 decided to stay next to the door, Zero-Effort tended to his wound and curled up into a ball.

Zero-Effort went out, grabbed his sword and went back inside his room.

Zero-Effort: Rifle is still with her :,<

Zero-Effort opened the door and looked over to Z-1 who was sitting there, she looked over to Zero-Effort confused on what he is gonna do now.

Z-1 fell unto the ground, unconscious. Zero-Effort looked next to her and saw his rifle, he picked it up and swung it over his back, he packed his things and ran away from base.

Mean while...

Queen Elizabeth: WHAT?! ZERO-EFFORT WAS TAKEN AWAY?! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE HI-HER?!

Hood: This is bad...

Illustrious: How is it bad? I get that Zero-Effort is a prototype and incomplete, as well as the fact he-she has a mental cube.

Warspite: She has the equivalent fire power to that of Bismarck, possibly even more powerful.