Chapter 1

"Where is he? He's not in his room and he's not in the kitchen! Where the hell could he be this early in the morning?"

"I'm having security check every room again your highness."

The queen dismissed the head of security, Marcus. Queen Olivia was now alone in her room thinking about her son. She was extremely worried about the whereabouts of her son, Luke, Prince of England and the heir to the throne. Luke is always disappearing from the castle.

He's a wild one that doesn't seem to know when to settle down. Luke likes to race around in the streets of England, go out partying until dawn. He's a careless boy who needs to be put in his place. The point is, is that Prince Luke does not care about his duties to become King.

----- Luke's POV

"Good morning." I say to the dirty blonde that's laying next to me in bed.

Last night was crazy. The boys and I hit the clubs and we got the best service. But I have to say, Spice was the hottest club we went to. The girls were sexy as hell, the drinks were all paid for. Could not have asked for a better night.

"Good morning, your majesty." The girl says back to me. Crap. I can't even remember her name. Delilah, Karen, Susan? Whatever, it's not like I'm her boyfriend.

"Last night was amazing. Especially since it ended with you and I together in bed." She continues to speak. I need some coffee in order to carry on this conversation.

She leans in to kiss me, but I do not want her disgusting morning breath on me. Instead I pull away and put on my pants. I grab my shirt and head out of the room.

"Where are you going?" The girl asks me.

"Duty calls. I'll see you around." And with that I continue walking and soon I'm outside of her little apartment. Actually it's more like a shack, of course nothing compared to what I'm used to. As I make my way to the sidewalk, I see a familiar face.

"Johnny! My good friend. How are you?" I try to lighten up the mood.

"You are lucky that I'm here. Head security contacted me about three hours ago because your mother has been wondering where you've gone off to now." John, well Jonathan, is my main security. He's been with me for about five years now and we've become great friends. Luckily he's not crazy like my mums security.

"Alright. Let's get back home so that mummy dearest won't throw another fit." John shows me the way to the black escalade and opens the backseat door for me. He closes it and takes the driver seat. Home here we come.

The drive seems like hours. John's literally hit every single red light. I just want to be home right now, but I don't want to endure my mothers lecture. Why is my mums more strict than my father? Well, I'm sure father was like me when he was younger.

"We are here, sir."

"Finally. What do you think mum's got in store for me this time, John?" I ask my good friend.

"With all do respect sir, you should listen to your mother once in a while. You are going to be the next King of England, your mother just wants you to be ready." Damn John, good answer. I just don't like to be all stern all the time. I rather live my life now than have a boring life while ruling England.

"Thanks for your honesty John." After our short conversation, he opens my door and I walk out to the entrance of the castle.

"Home sweet home." I mumble to myself as I walk up the steps to the front door.

I'm not ready for my mum to interrogate me. I'm tired and I don't want to deal with her yapping for at least five hours. Instead of going to my parents room, I decide to go straight to my room. I'll just talk to my mum after I'm done relaxing. I grab my phone and decide to text some friends to meet up at a club tonight, not sure where. I just don't want to stay home at night.