Chapter 5

Ana's POV

"Oh I'm sorry." I say to the guy I bumped into. Of course the one time I turn around to see what Jenna's doing, I bump into someone. I'm such a klutz.

Woah wait a second. This guy is so attractive. Very good eye candy. He turns and looks at me. He stares directly in my eyes. I feel like I'm exposed by the way he's looking at me. Those beautiful blue eyes are so wonderful to look at. I feel like I'm in a trance.

"Come on Ana." Jenna shouts bringing me back to reality. I smile to the man in front of me and leave without turning back around.

Sucks that I'm never going to see him again. I mean what are the chances that I'll see him again. This campus is huge.

"Hello sir!" Jenna says to me.

"He's hot! He's beyond gorgeous. What dorm do you think he's staying in?" I ask my best friend.

"I don't even know the name of your dorm." She tells me. "Let's just hurry up to the car to get the last things." We finally reach the car and grab the remaining boxes and return to my dorm.

There's no sight of the gorgeous man on oh way back to my dorm. Just my luck, huh? One in a million chance that I'll ever see him again. As I enter my dorm, my parents, Jenna and I start unpacking the boxes and placing stuff in my room. I'm glad they're here to help me with unpacking, I know it would take me days to do this all myself.

"Alright that's the last of it." My mom says. "I'm going to miss you so much honey. I love you. Be safe and study hard." I say my goodbyes to my mom, dad and Chunky. I'm going to miss that little fatty who I love.

"Call me everyday okay. College is going to suck without you by my side. I wish you could just transfer to Harvard." I tell Jenna.

"Harvard isn't really a school I can just transfer to." We laugh and cry as I'm hugging my best friend goodbye. I'm going to miss my family. Yes family because Jenna is basically my sister.

I go back into my room and look around at my new home that I'll be staying in for the rest of the year. I wonder when my roommate is getting here. I grab my cell phone and a poptart from my food drawer and walk to the kitchen to microwave it. Luckily there's a TV here, just pray that there's cable.

After my s'mores poptarts are done, I grab them and sit on the big sofa. Yes there's cable! But unfortunately nothing good is on so I decide to leave it on the news. I go through my phone to see where my classes are and where tomorrow's orientation is taking place. My roommate better be here tomorrow. Orientation is mandatory!

Time flies by fast and the next thing I know it's already dark outside. I check the time and it's 7:48. Wow. I've been sitting here watching random shows for about four hours. What a productive day.

Luke's POV

Fourth floor.

We just had to get the room on the fourth floor. My legs are going to be aching everyday while I'm here.

"Here we are, Luke." John says as I stare at our rooms door. I hope it's big inside.

Damn. This is big for a college dorm. I enter the dorm and I'm greeted by the large flat screen on the right wall. A big white sofa is in front of the TV accompanied by a side table and a small sofa. I make my way through the living area and straight into the kitchen. Small, but offers a lot for where we are. There's a nice size refrigerator, sink and a stove with an oven. Yes, John can make me my favorite food. Spaghetti.

"Luke, there are two rooms. I'll let you pick which room you want."

I walk into a small hallway and I see the two bedrooms. I enter the first room to my left and I see the view. Beautiful. I see that it comes with a nice size bed, but not as big as the one in my room back home. There's a desk, and a chest to put my things. The second bedroom doesn't offer a chest the size if the one in the first room, so I obviously decide on the first bedroom. Plus, it's closer to the bathroom.

Alright, I guess this is nice, but it will take me some time to get used to it since it's smaller than what I'm used to.

"Well John. I want the first bedroom, you can get the other one." I say to John who is outside in the hallway.

"Alright, well time to unpack and get settled in. Just a reminder you have to check your class schedule and see what time your orientation is at." John reminds me of all the crap that I have to get done tonight. I just want to sleep, and tomorrow I'm ready to see how Americans party.

Who knows, I might run into that red head again.