Chapter 4

Ana's POV

Here we are. Harvard University. It's much bigger than I remember. I know that I'll need a map for my first month here.

"Adam, come back here and help me with the big boxes. You girls can go on up. We'll meet you at the dorm." My mom tells Jenna and I. She goes in the trunk of the rental car to help my dad.

Jenna, Chunky and I leave my parents with a few bags in our hands and make our way to my dorm. It takes the three of us about four minutes to walk from the car to the entrance of my dorm, Apley Court. I decided on this one because it offers walk in closets. I couldn't turn that down.

"What floor are you on?" Jenna asks me.

"First floor. I don't have to take the stairs." I turn left and lead the way down the hall as Jenna follows behind me. I wonder if my roommate is here. I haven't met her yet, I hope she's nice.

Jenna and I, with Chunky by my side, make our way down the hall and start counting down to my dorm.

"Found it! It's this one." Jenna's the one with good eyes, so of course she found it for me. I grab my key from my purse and open the door.

This dorm is huge. When we walk in, we're welcomed by the big seating area, kind of like a living room but smaller. There's a sofa that seats about four people against the wall on my right and a small flat screen on the wall across from the sofa. Looks like a great place to relax. We continue walking in past the living room and walk into the small kitchen. There's only a fridge, a table that seats four, counters with a microwave and a sink. Sucks that there's no stove. Jenna and I leave the kitchen and walk down a small hallway. There are two bedrooms. I automatically pick the bigger of the two. I know I'll need the space.

I walk into the bedroom and see what it has to offer. There a decent sized bed in here. Big enough to fit two people. Sleepovers was the first thing that came to my mind. I go straight to the walk in closet. It's not a huge walk in closet, but I can walk in it. I love it, enough room to fit all my stuff and probably random stuff that I'll buy here. I exit the closet and look at the rest of the room. The window gives me a nice view of the court.

I hear Jenna shouting "Damn. This is a nice dorm. It's pretty much a small apartment. The downside is that there's no stove and no shower." Jenna reminds me. Probably the worse thing ever. Now how am I supposed to recreate my moms pasta? What no shower? That must be wrong. Said that there is a shower in the dorms.

"No shower here? There should be a shower!" I leave my stuff on my bed and walk to the bathroom.

"I'm joking, An. There's a shower. Oh and a bathtub." Jenna says while laughing at me. Ugh she knows how to annoy me. But I love her to death!

"Ana, can you open the door for us?" I hear my mom knocking on the door. We both leave the bathroom and answer the door.

I see my mom dragging two suitcases with small boxes on top of them. My dad follows while holding two big boxes.

"Thank you mommy and daddy!" I say with a big smile.

"There's one more box in the car. Can you go get it?" My dad asks me.

"Yea. Jenna lets go."

Luke's POV

Harvard University. Never thought I would go to college. I'm not he college type of person. I'm a prince damnit. I don't understand how I'm going to survive here.

"Which dorm will I be staying in?"

"We will be staying in Adams House. It's a suite room, which means there are two bedrooms and there is a bathroom inside the room as well." John answers me. I forgot that we're sharing a room.

The car pulls up to the sidewalk and I walk out of the car. I should've worn something more thin, it's so hot. I'm not ready to be treated like a normal person. John and I walk down the sidewalk while the people John hired to move our bags go to the room. We continue walking, and I notice how beautiful the girls are here in America. I heard that girls here are wild, maybe I can meet a few and test that out for myself.

As I'm turning around looking at the girls here exercising and reading books. I bump into something.

"Oh I'm sorry." The girl says to me. I look down and look at her eyes. Beautiful eyes. The way the sun is hitting her face makes her eyes look so green.

"Come on Ana." I hear her friend shout.

Her name is Ana. Hopefully she's one of those wild girls that I've heard about.