Chapter 8

Josh is in front of Taylor and I telling us which building is which. It's hard for me to pay attention because Taylor keeps on talking to me about how hot Josh is. I mean I already know that.

"Look at that ass. I mean he has to be a soccer player or a baseball player!" Taylor whispers in my ear. "Just imagine him naked. I can see it now. How big do you think..."

"Shut up!" I shout at her while laughing. Taylor is a girl with a very colorful imagination.

"What?" Josh stops talking and turns around to look at me.

"Crap. I didn't mean shut up to you. Taylor and I were joking and... And..." Seriously. I'm acting so stupid right now. Why? I mean. I was fine earlier when Taylor wasn't here. She's ruining my cool!

"She meant that for me. You can continue the tour now." Taylor says to Josh in an oh so sweet tone. Yea right Taylor.

Josh gives me a little smirk and turns around to continue the tour. Taylor is such a little... a little... a little pain in the butt! I don't like to curse because I think that'll make me a bad person. She continues to make comments, but I play along with her because she's sbecoming one of my good friends.

I'm glad that I met her. I mean I would've been the quiet little nobody in the back of the class. I wouldn't even be here with Josh if it wasn't for her.

Luke's POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

The fuck is that noise? I'm trying to get some sleep and an alarm is going off.

"Luke, orientation started over an hour ago. You need to get up. Now." John says while standing at the foot of my bed.

"I can make it to the next one. Not today, John." I say back to my friend and bodyguard. It's silent in my room for a few minutes until John starts to bug the shit out of me.

The next thing I know, he opens the blinds of the window and grabs the blanket right off of me. He's bloody crazy!

"Get up right now. If you're going to be King, you're going to learn how to be responsible and on time. So far there are no improvements." John walks away and leaves me be in my room.

What John said really got me thinking. What the hell. I'll just get up and go to the stupid orientation. I finish getting dressed and I grab one toast that John heated up and head out the door.

"Goodbye Luke. Make some friends."

"Yea, yea... Shut the hell up. You're not the one who's forced to do this." I say back to John. He's lucky that he doesn't have to go to this stupid orientation. He should've just come along with me. I don't want to be some awkward guy all alone.

What the hell am I saying. I'm a fucking Prince! I'm the confident, handsome, and charming Prince Luke of England!

I make it to Harvard Yard about an hour and a half after orientation started. I walk up to a table and grab my name tag. I see this blonde and she gives me a little smile. Well, time to play.

"Hi, so what's this orientation all about?" I ask the girl.

"Well..." She looks at my name tag, "Luke, you're a little late. One of the leaders just left with a few other students. I'll walk you to them. C'mon." I follow the tall blonde's lead. "Oh, I'm Cameron. Just follow me."