Planning to die? (Uploaded)

As Quinn and Paige stands up to dance. Ligaya and Kei followed them. The four of them are enjoying their world together in the dance floor. They are in the far left end part of the dance floor

Tidal Wave by Chase Atlantic.

The four are letting the song take over them with other gangsters that are enjoying their time before the bidding.

The thing is while Kei, Ligaya, Paige and Quinn are dancing. Their guardians, lovers, friens, and bffs are staring at them. They are just laughing at the other four who is going loose.

Kei is running his hands at the curves of his body. William is staring at him thinking he is so lucky because his boyfriend soon to be fiance knows how to dance? Who knows maybe Kei will dance for him in their honeymoon... "I'm so lucky you are my moon."

Ligaya is just dancing so lightly. He is still not like the other three who are dancing so wildly. Sillas is chuckling when he saw that Ligaya is being careful dancing. "Woah. I can't believe you are mine. Ligaya baby." Sillas thought.

Paige is following the bass and rythm of the song. His dance is perfect and on point. Quirinus is busy fighting with Sillas and Arsenal in the twitter but he never forget to look at Paige. He just let the younger have fun with his friends. He thought that he don't need to worry because his other friends are looking too. "Such beautiful movements are a danger for me."

Quinn is the most wildest. He did some throw it back. He waves his body. He even made so wild expression. He rolled on the stage and kept on highlighting his nice and curved body by taking his blazer half way through his shoulder. Joker would be lying if he says that he like it because he love it. "Look at you enjoying yourself so much. Keep on enjoying yourself. Be wild and loose. I'll protect you."

The four kept on enjoying themselves. Quinn is teaching the other three on how to do the throw it back step. While they are laughing a man suddenly come to them.

Quinn looked at the man and oh dear. Quinn's smile fell to a scared face. The man that appeared is the man that did something bad to him. Arsenal saw what is happening so he told the others about it.

All of them stands up and looked at what's happening. But the other four didn't waste any time and came to Ligaya, Kei, Paige and Quinn's rescue.

"Oh don't ruin the fun. I just want to talk to these fou-" The man tried to talk but he received a punch to his left side of face.

It's not any of the four. It's Fluid. The man stand back to his feet and tried to punch Fluid but he received another punch not to the right side of his face.

This time. It's Royce who is holding Ria's hand not wanting to let go. The man pulled out a gun to try and shoot Royce but he received an uppercut instead.

Stealth is now the one who did it. The man tried to leave and run away but Arsenal appeared out of nowhere with a gun. Pointing to the man's private part.

"Try to go close to any of us and I'll make sure that you will lose that dick of yours." Arsenal said and lowered his gun.

The man said sorry and tried to run away again but William interrupted his escape by turning him around and wrapping his arm around the man.

"Say what Quirinus? I want him in the list. I think it'll be fun. You can't say no... Haha" William suggested so Quirinus said yes and called someone.

Minutes passed with all of them except William and Joker being maniac over the man. They are talking about how they'll get rid of him. Guards arrived and took him away.

William and Joker acted as if they're sad and laughed and back to their dark auras and leave. William left with Kei and came back to their table.

The others just came back to the table.