Janella Angeles. The Pal (Uploaded)

Royce run right to Janella's room as soon as he gets there. He saw Ligaya trying to make Paige calm down. He goes to them and hugged them while kissing their forehead.

"Kuya si ate janella" Paige cried remembering what Janella looks like earlier before Stealth close the door.

"Shhhh calm down both of you." He tries to make them calm down.

"S-si kuya stealth. W-we are w-worrying about him. He might do something wrong a-again." Ligaya kept on stuttering because he still can't stop himself from crying.

Minutes passed and the other 2 calmed down already. Joker and Fluid arrived also. They are trying to figure out how to get inside the room. They tried a lot of things and the only choice that they have is to break down the big door.

Joker, Royce and Fluid positioned themselves and run to the door until it opened. They did a lot of tries but still no. The three fell down to the ground because of tiredness.

"Last. This is our last chance." Royce said and took out a bobby pin from his cardigan.

He remembered Ria gave it to him for a thank you.

"Where did you even get that?" Fluid asked because it's so sudden.

"Ria gave it to me for thank you earlier." He said while smiling and standing up.

He head to the door and used the bobby pin. He starts to pick the lock and after minutes they heard a click. They looked at each other and run to Royce.

He opened the door and there Stealth is hugging his lover's bloody body. It's super obvious that he fainted. They look at the poor man with pity in their face.

Janella is the only one who kept Stealth sane. Stealth's been through a lot already and she is the only one who can and fixed him at those times.

Royce just tried his best not to cry. He saw his first love in his friend's grasp not breathing anymore. Yes, first love. For him if only Janella did not met Stealth they will be happy together but the universe said no to them. He let go of her and gave her to Stealth because he knows that his friend can protect her.

Fluid stands with Ligaya and Paige comforting the two youngest. He is never close to Janella but he knows the poor girl have a mysterious businesses that she never tried to tell Stealth about.

Joker walks to Janella's laptop. He starts to put codes in but it didn't work.

The others looked at him in confusion.

"What are you doing?" Royce said while walking to Stealth to wake him up.

"Janella connected those CCTV to her laptop. We can see who did that to her once we open this." Joker said while pointing to the CCTV's that is placed on every corner of the room.

Stealth woke up and just stares at his lover.

"I know the password." He said and walked to the laptop and opened it.

It opened.

They looked at each other and opened the one and only folder that is in the laptop. When they opened it. It showed pictures.

Pictures of them happy, not caring about anything, all smiling, no one will think that they will get in trouble after that. It's Janella's birthday that time. They planned to vandalize the back of The Angeles mansion. After that they got scolded and Janella got grounded.

"The files are deleted."