1. Meeting Nick

YOUR P.O.V

Me and Elle were walking to school, since she switched to Higgs. While we walked by Truham, I saw this boy. He was extremely handsome. His hair was dark blond and his eyes were brown. I nudged Elle and asked 'Who's he?' while pointing to the handsome boy. She looked up from her phone and looked to where I was pointing. 'The blondie?' she asked. I nodded. 'Oh that's Nick Nelson' she said, nonchalantly.

As I was admiring him, he looked up from his phone and waved at me. I waved back and smiled. He seemed to have a slight blush across his cheeks and I thought that was adorable. I turned to Elle and said 'I'm gonna go talk to him'. She hugged me and walked on. I crossed the street and stood in front of him. 'Hi' he said, flashing me a nice smile. 'Hi' I practically whispered. 

'I'm Nick' he said. 'I'm Y/n' I said, as I extended my hand. He took my hand and shook it firmly. I blushed and he looked at me with a confused look. He moved so I could take a seat next to him. As I sat down, I felt an arm around my shoulder and I saw Nick narrow his eyes at whoever had put their arm around me.

I looked at the person next to me and it was Harry. Ugh, I hated him so much. He was a homophobic dick and he happened to be obsessed with me. I moved closer to Nick and Harry took his arm off me. Nick put his arm around me and I blushed profusely. 'Aw is Nick getting protective of Y/nnnnnnn?' Harry taunted. 'Of course not, we've just met' Nick said as he turned red and took his arm off my shoulder. 'Well boys, I've to go!' I said as I got up. Nick got up and gave me a long hug. 

I smiled and pulled away from him. I picked up my bag, kissed Nick's cheek and walked away. My cheeks flushed as I looked back at him. He was touching the place where I kissed him and he was smiling. 'DM me!' I shouted to him with a wave.

That day, I wouldn't shut up about him when I was talking to Elle.

WordCount: 380

A/N: hey loves!! This is the first chapter of my Nick story. Ik ik it's not good but I'll try to make it better.Anyways, enjoy!!!