2. Hanging out

NICK'S P.O.V
I saw Y/n walking towards me with a smile on her face. I smiled back and hugged her tightly. 'Hi' I said, cheerfully. 'Hi' she said back. 'So how are you today?' I asked while sitting back down on the bench. 'I'm alright I suppose' she said while sitting down next to me. 'What about you?' she said, without looking at me. 'I'm well, thanks' I said.

I decided that I was going to be straightforward and ask her to come over. 'Hey quick question, would you be free on Saturday?' I asked, out of the blue. 'Yeah I am' she said with a smile. 'Great! Do you want to come round mine?' I asked. 'Yeah I'd love to!' she said, while putting her hand on mine.

She  saw what she had just done and turned a deep shade of red and so did I. She smiled and got up. 'I've gotta go..again' she said regretfully. 'Yeah me too. I'll be late for form if I don't go now' I said with a laugh. We hugged and she kissed my cheek again.

Why does she keep doing that? It's sweet but I didn't understand it. Of course I liked getting kissed on the cheek by her and it made me feel different. It made me feel nice.

As I walked into form and sat down, I could not stop thinking about her. I could barely focus on my book. She really had me wrapped around her finger.

As soon as we left form, I messaged her.

I miss you!!

Aww I miss you too <3

Oh and btw this is my address: 34 River Crescent

Great! I'm so excited to see you tomorrow!

❤️

I was so nervous as I sent that heart but she sent one back! I was so relieved. I went to my next class with a smile on my face.

•TIME SKIP•
Today's the day! I'm seeing Y/n! I'm so excited to see her, its ridiculous at this point! As I wait for her to get to my house, I help my mum with some things. As soon as we finish, I hear the doorbell ring. How ironic. I fix my hair a bit and open the door.

I see her standing there, with a beanie on and she has short hair! It looks so good on her! 'Hi' I said, semi breathlessly. 'Hi' she said. 'You got a haircut!' I stated and began touching her hair. 'Yeah..is it bad?' she asked, nervously. 'No! It's great! You look- great!' I said. She smiled and I let her in because Nellie was ready to run out. Y/n kneeled down and started petting Nellie. I just watched and smiled.

We went upstairs and sat on my bed. 'I wanted to explain why I cut my hair' she began. 'Nick.. I'm non-binary.. I don't feel like a woman or a man. So this is the first time that I'm able to cut my hair..' they said, avoiding my eyes. I put my hand on their shoulder and said 'what do you want me to call you instead?'. They looked at me and smiled. 'Nb/n' they said. 'You picked a nice name, nb/n' I said while pulling them into a hug.

Now I had more reason to like them. The short hair looked phenomenal on them! They looked adorable. Nb/n asked me if I wanted to meet up with their friends the next evening. 'I'd love to hang out with you guys!' I stated and hugged them. 'Sorry..it's an impulse' I said while sitting down. They sat down next to me and said 'Don't apologize. I like your hugs!'.

When they left, I was so confused. I knew that I liked them. A lot. But I don't know how to tell them. Am I bisexual?

WordCount: 653
Hey loves! Sorry for this plot twist but I just felt like doing it. Because there was a person in the comment section saying that I should take it down and that many MLM people said that they didn't want a Nick x fem reader. So I hope you guys keep reading! Again im sorry but I just don't want to offend anyone! Or the author. Happy reading loves!