Chapter 3

POV Albus
Gellert kissed me, this was the first time with him I wasn't in the mood to kiss him. I felt strange, there was always a part in me that wanted children, but now when it hits so close does it indeed scares me very much. When the child will be born I only be 18 years old, and Gellert 16.

I stopped kissing Gellert when I was kissing him, Gerrelt stopped kissing me when he felt that. And asked: "What's wrong, süsser?"

"Don't you think this was a very bad idea, we only met a few months ago and we are very young. Are we mature enough to raise a child?" Said I.

" I'm sure that we can do this, if the odds prove us wrong. We are two of the most powerful wizards, so why couldn't we raise a child?" He said with much confidence.

"Your right." After saying that I gave him a really loving hug, because I was almost a 100% sure again we could do this.

"And what about the deathly hallows? What if we haven't found them by the time our child will be born?" Asked I.

Gellert answered, "What makes you think we wouldn't have found it by then, and if not we will see, it was our first goal when we got together, but I think the child would be somewhat more important, it is for instance a human life."

POV Gellert
I hate seeing Albus like this, most of the time he was so confident in everything he did, but this time it was different. And trying calm him down wasn't really working. That made me kind of upset.

So I asked, "Do you just want to kiss and cuddle for a bit, Albus?"

He only nodded his head somewhat sad, so we did what I suggest. And we just lied there on the bed, cuddling.