Intro-About

Hello :) My name is Hanschen. I am an aspiring writer and am going to take a minor in writing next year. This fanfiction is an outlet for headcannons realiating to my currrent hyperfixation, Falsettos. I was recently in a production of Falsettos and I want to share some backstory to each character before going into the oneshots.

Whizzer- A gay man in his late 20s in 1979. Flamboyant. Has curly brown hair that he pushes off his forehead. He usually wears polo shirts and very 1970s pants. He didn't get to express himself much when he was younger so he must now. Half Jewish, Cathoolic father, Jewish Mother. Diognosed with AIDS/HIV in 1981 as a result of sleeping around after his and Marvins breakup.

Marvin- Jasons biological father. Also a gay man in his mid-late 30s. He was seeking love after he settled with Trina. He meets Whizzer at a gay bar and expect a one night stand. But the next day at work Marvin (a radiologist) is the person providing the x-ray to Whizzer. They continue their relationship in secret for 1-2 months until Trina walks in on them having sex. Diognosed with HIV shorly after Whizzer in 1981. 

Trina- Jasons biological mother. She got pregnant with Marvins child when she was around 18-19. Her father emmideintly arranged their marriage. They sleep in seperate beds and Trina provides as a loving house wife to him. When Jason is around 9-10 years old she catchs Whizzer and Marvin hooking up in Marvins bedroom and emmidently Marvin divorces her and buys her a nice house on the other side of Queens. She copes through going to the same psyciatrist and Marvin. Very clingy to Jason and Mendel.

Mendel- Marvins psyciatrist. Mendel is a 'hippie' type guy. He listens to definate stoner music and Greatful Dead. He is an awful psyciatrists and is very mysogynistic twords Trina in their sessions. None the less Trina falls for him because he is someone showing genuine romantic love for her, something Marvin failed to do. They marry after about 5 months of knowing eachother and set up their sweet tight-knit home in the house Marvin bought Trina.

Jason- Trina and Marvins son. Consiceved in accidental experimentation. Jason is an autistic boy. His special intrest is chess and baseball. He easily hyperfixates on shows and movies Marvin shows him and will not let go of Godzilla and Star Wars expecially. Diehard Mets fan and watchs baseball with Mendel who shares 1 braincell with him. Jason was in the house and was first to know that Marvin and Whizzer were more than buisness friends. He didn't want to say anything because he knows how emotional Trina is. Slightly homophobic because he doesn't want to turn out anything like Marvin.

Cordellia- One of the neighbors who lives next door to Marvin. She is a shiksa caterer and works in the same catering/bar as Whizzer. They met through their job and have had so many book club meetings with Charlotte. She is very extroverted like a sunflower and babysits for Jason anytime Marvin and Whizzer go out on dates or need alone time. Her love language is giving gifts and always spoils Jason with gifts if she is ever travelling. 

Dr. Charlotte- Cordellias lover. She used to work closely with Marvin before she was transferred to another institute and would always try and find him guys to settle down with. She didn't know of his wife or son until Cordellia started babysitting Jason. She isn't Jewish but absolutly loves the food and holidays and usually celebrates with Marvin Whizzer and Jason. She usually loves Cordellias cooking but she is an awful Kosher caterer. Met Cordellia when she visited Kansas and found another New Yorker who stole her heart. Their first date was at a pumpkin patch.

KEEP IN MIND! Lots of these are headcannons based off the 2016 proshot or acual character work I did while playing Jason in Falsettos. I am in no way trying to say any of this is confirmed by William Finn but it is my opinions and headcannons! A lot of things in this story stem from Introusers, March of the Falsettos, and Falsettoland. If you are unfamilier with the material I recommend heavily. 

Lots of CW for storys. could contain themes of 

-domestic abuse

-sickness

-hospitals

-HIV/AIDS

-neglect

Any other aditional ones I will put at the beginning of Chapters

Thank u so much! <3