Prologue ~ Talons of Power

#🏰🏜Pyrrhia, Kingdom of Sand🏜🏰# *🎸No One's POV🎸*

Chameleon was thinking in an oasis he kept hidden by using the magic of Darkstalker's scroll. It was the same oasis he found the scroll, so it was a secret home where Chameleon lives so no one can find him. He also used Darkstalker's scroll to restore one of the ancient houses, to make a garden, pens for animals like cows, and special plants to keep away Dragonbit Vipers.

Chameleon was glad that the oasis was located in the ruins of a large city, so large that even after a bit over eleven years he still didn't know everything about the abandoned city. So Chameleon decided to explore more of the ruins. 'I better find something like Darkstalker's scroll so I can find a way to leave this place without getting captured by the Queens of Pyrrhia and Pantala. As well as the human city leaders.' Chameleon thought as he took flight.

~🕰30 Minutes Later🕰~

Chameleon had just landed in front of a building that looked beautiful, even in ruins. He walked in, hoping to find any treasure that was left behind, and he saw a table at the center of the room. Curious, Chameleon walked up to the table and saw two small hexagon shaped boxes with a red symbol on the lid on top of the table.

 Curious, Chameleon walked up to the table and saw two small hexagon shaped boxes with a red symbol on the lid on top of the table

He picked up the one on the left and looked at it closely. 'I wonder if it has any treasure in it?' Chameleon thought, opening it. When the box was open, Chameleon briefly saw a necklace before a bright light came from it, circling Chameleon before stopping in front of him. The light then became a small red creature with a long tail with a black heart-shaped tip, black horns on top of his head, and red eyes filled with mischief with a smile to match.

 The light then became a small red creature with a long tail with a black heart-shaped tip, black horns on top of his head, and red eyes filled with mischief with a smile to match

(Imagine the mischief in the eyes with a matching smile and ignore everything but the Kwami)

Chameleon just looked at it, wondering what it is when it started talking in a jokey tone. "Hi there. The names Tricks, the Imp Kwami. Oh, I see you're a dragon. Don't worry, as soon as you activate the Miraculous you'll become human, but you'll still have your wings, horns, tail, fangs, and claws." The creature, now known as Tricks, explained.