New Beginning

I coughed up blood and dropped the wine glass "*cough* w-why?" I looked at the man in his early 20s who was looking down on me with a cold expression with his brown eyes and grey hair.

"The kingdom as determined that you have become a threat," he said "Noial why *cough*"

"I serve the kingdom so I will eliminate every threat"

Of course those fucking bastards! I have gotten stronger and now they are afraid? I just wanted to live a peaceful life.

Damn it

I tried to cast a spell but I couldn't use mana "the poison affects your mana veins so if you survive this you won't be able to use mana" he said my eyes widened "oh and you won't survive as Merline made it so you die in a few minutes"

"I thought of you as a friend," I said "I do as well but...we- no I will protect this kingdom from anything"

"You lying bastard you're doing it because you are pissed I couldn't-" he kicked me "shut up"

I landed on the floor but was too weak to get up. My muscles burned and blood was coming out of my body. He turned his back on me but my vision was distorted "goodbye old friend" he said and from what I could tell he used fire magic and set the house on fire.

I closed my eyes guess this is it

=====================

I opened my eyes and I saw black. There was a light in front of me. I wanted to kill him, I want to kill all of them.

But I let out a sigh and I opened my eyes "what the fuck can I do?" I said to myself.

"Nothing" I heard a voice say "what".

In front of me was a shadow-like figure "who-"

"Looks like I have found my next successor," it said and put its hand on my chest. I couldn't feel anything. He pulled his hand out "well I hope I see you later"

"Wait-" but I then entered the light. "congratulations Marry it's a boy," a feminine voice said when I opened my eyes and I saw a wooden roof like I was in a cabin.

I began to cry due to the pain in my chest "there, there my child" the woman said I then saw another woman who was looking at me. I noticed that she had long ears. Then a man entered "Gabrail" the who I assumed was my mother showed me to him "look he has both of our eyes" she said with a smile the man also smiled and picked me up "hello are little Alexander" he said. He had black hair and blue eyes.

Tf is happening

After a few minutes, I went to sleep. I woke up and felt a bit hungry the woman came back and fed me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

It has been a few days and I decided to explore this place. At night I snuck out of bed and luckily there was a library in my room. I quietly made my way to the books and opened them. I found the book I was looking for.

"Here you are" I pulled out the book. It turns out I am not in the same world "pity I was gonna kill them" I said

This world is different it has one continent which is hard to believe unless the tectonic plates haven't moved.

"Oh well," I said

The content was separated into 4 parts. The Kingdom of Spain was mostly inhabited by humans and was ruled by the Glyader family.

The other area was the elven kingdom called Elinor located in the Elshire forest. The Forest had a mist around it that only the elves and the beasts that live there can navigate through it.

The underground Kingdom of Darv, inhabited by Dwarves, is located at the southern border.

The Beast Glades is a vast territory populated by mana beasts of all levels. This territory, however, remains unexplored due to the danger of exploring deeper regions.

"I wonder"

I scanned the shelf and found what I was looking for. But I suddenly felt a sharp pain throughout my body.

"W-what" I began to cry. The door flew open and my mother came in. She looked worried and she put her hands on my back and a warm feeling involved me. She then picked me up.

What just happened?