Chapter 18 : First

7th December at Mighty's shop

"*sigh* I'm still very sad that (y/n) unfortunately loss his parents though........Even though he's a strong person that I ever met yet but he still just a kid. An orphan kid" Gusion is carrying the stuff for his store and he was still thinking for the poor (y/n). Gusion doesn't know what to do with (y/n) since he practically orphan and Gusion have no idea how to (y/n) getting his self back or rather his innocent. As Gusion walking back to his shop, He then  look behind as he walk forward and look back at the place where he got this dagger and strange quirk. "That place.......This quirk" He pulled out one of his dagger with his left hand while his right hand carry the stuff. He then lunged the dagger at the random wall before he retract back the dagger to him.

"....Why? There's a lots of things in my mind right now but I need to focus this one cause....... That place was the first caused of me getting this surge of purple effect. This dagger is also part of the effect, it can retract back to me at will, I wonder what the story behind that missing building and this dagger surge thing quirk.........butt"

Gusion then proceed to walk to his shop as he was thinking about (y/n) current situation. While walking to his shop, Gusion double check at his notepad to see what the stuff is less and he then check the bag to see if the resource are exactly listed. "Okay, so I have 34 of sugars, 12 jug of milks and yada yada yada yep I think I got all the resource I need and boy this stuff is pretty heavy, sad that (y/n) don't help me like he used too"

"Hehe *smile* (y/n) always so cheerful with him carry my stuff while talking to him. *shaking* Even he split himself into 8, he always arguing to himself but random topic, I like that. Not because he's strong or his quirk but because of his attitude *chuckle* I remember one time where he put cake on my face so stupid yet funny. And the other time where he pulls down my pants in front of the customers, that might be the first time in a year where I got massive embarrass. *chuckle* that little dino devil.....but the most bond time me and him was the time where he finally made a friend with same age as him- nope cut that, 1 age different of him *sigh* I haven't seen that pure joy of (y/n) during taking a picture with that family"

Flashback

"Come on you two I can't take a clear shot" Gusion was using their camera to take a picture of (y/n) and Camie as both of them was fooling around as (y/n) booping Camie's nose causing Camie to giggle with both of their parents near Gusion smiling happily that their daughter was having fun playing with (y/n).

"Hahahaha stop it (y/n)" Camie then grabbed (y/n)'s cap and put onto her head exposing (y/n)'s chocolate and white strand hair.

"Hey give it back my cap *laugh*"

"Not a chance *stick out tongue*"

Gusion clapped with his butt gaining (y/n) and Camie attention. "Come on you two, I'm going to need taking picture two of you so please aim for the camera" (y/n) and Camie quickly poses themselves as they get closer with their shoulder touch each other.

"Okay I'm going to count to 3"

"3" Camie put her right hand behind (y/n)'s head making a signature of a rabbit.

"2" (y/n) noticed behind something on his back and he look to the left as Camie as trying not to laugh. "Oh ho, you wanna play like that huh *giggle*"

"1"

"Then take this!"

*snap*

Gusion finally took a picture of both of them and both of them take 5 seconds before went up to Gusion. "Gusion/Paxley show us the picture please"