-2-

A week passed from that incident and the girls never talked to me again.

Honestly, I cried every night because they were my only friends here. Whenever I see them, they would always ignore me like they never knew me.

I tried my best to be in good terms with them as much as I can. I did all their homeworks on my dayoffs without anything in return. I specifically cleaned their rooms as they have requested. And I endured all their bitter days that they went through that earned me slaps, hair pulling and punches just for them to feel better.

I am now cleaning the dishes here in the kitchen because the pack just finished eating supper. I am with Fiona, an omega too. She's my buddy for today's duty.

"Hey, you okay?" I jumped a bit causing me to drop the plate I'm rinsing. Luckily, it fell down in the sink.

Fiona and I looked at each other and then to the one who spoke. We saw Alpha Zeke and immediately bowed our heads at him.

"Please excuse me, Alpha Zeke." Fiona said and left me with him. I tried to stop her but she is way too fast.

"Hey." Alpha Zeke spoke again that made me look right at him.

"Uhm, yes, I'm okay Alpha."

"You sure? I've never seen you again with your friends. Did you fought?"

I shook my head for a 'no'.

He suddenly got closer to me and put his hand on my right shoulder.

"It will be okay, don't worry. You guys will be okay again." He smiled while assuring me.

I really hope so.

"So smile now, okay?" In that cue, I smiled a bit because his smile is a little contagious.

"That's better." He patted my head like he's patting a kid.

"I gotta go. See you around Axzia." Then he went out of the kitchen.

I went back to washing the dishes but not long enough for my hair to be pulled strongly by the person who just arrived.

"So you're really that a slut huh? You fucking bitch. Now what? You want Zeke too? You ungrateful bitch."

I tried pulling my hair back but I just can't. Rose is known for having a warrior blood. Although she doesn't train that much because she likes it more to be on the desk work, she's still strong. Plus, I'm no match being a human.

"You got it all wrong, Rose. I swear!" I'm in the verge of crying because of the pain I'm feeling in my scalp and because of Rose not trusting me as much as I trust her.

She pulled my hair hard enough for me to face her and slap it enough to cause it to look the other way.

My eyes started to blur because of the tears. I faintly saw Rose's eyes dilated that indicated she's doing a mindlink to whoever it is.

"I'm really sorry, Rose. But I swear, it's not what you're thinking. We're friends, right?" A tear fell down as I said those words but Rose's face just turned grimmer.

"Friends? With you? I would never, ever, and had ever considered you as my friend Axzia. A pathetic human like you is never in the same level with me. You ugly stealing whore!" Then a group of men, as I recognized, are pack warriors, arrived in the kitchen. Some were friends of her father together with their sons.

"Take her down." Cold as it can be, Rose ordered the men to drag me down. And I knew what 'down' means. I always knew.

The cellar.

+++

"Aaafhhhmmmm" I shouted through the pain and through the cloth in my mouth as they have hammered my fingers one by one.

I could feel my body giving out for hours of enduring their torturing.

My hair is cut short with no style and have a lot edges. My clothes are drenched in my own blood and sweat. And all my bones are basically broken now.

Rose left me with these men saying she don't want to waste any time on watching me who's gonna die eventually.

"I'm getting tired of this boys. Why don't we just end this once and for all? There's nothing left to break on her. May it be physically, mentally, nor emotionally." The bearded middle-aged guy with a lot of pores in his face finally said after finishing hammering my fingers in my feet.

"Yeah, I agree with Robert. The girl said that it's up to us anyways." answered by the same aged man with a clean cut of hair and few freckles that started to be visible in his face.

They started to arrange the things they used and clean it as much as they can for them not to leave evidences of the torture that occured.

One man released me from the ropes that binds me to the chair and lifted me with his one hand like I'm just a paper. He put me down in the floor with a big black bag on it.

I realized that they intend to put me inside the black bag and throw me away. I held on to the last hope I have and started to struggle, to make an effort, even just a little bit, to run away from them and save my life. I was crying a lot and I know I'm pitiful right now. But I don't want to die. Not like this.

I was forcefully dragged back to stay in my place by the Robert guy. He pushed me enough for me to lay down on the black bag.

"P..ple-assse." Begging is all I can do. But being heartless as they are, he knocked me out with a punch to finally put me inside the bag and close it.

+++

I woke up by the constant swaying of my body. I desperately gasped for air because I feel suffocated in my place. I realized that I am still in bag and they are walking to the place they might dump me in.

I was right. Not long enough, I felt the cold hard ground made an impact with my back.

"Die, filthy human." Was the last word I heard from them before I felt the overwhelming pain that shot through my chest and into my heart.

They stab me in the chest to make sure I'll be dead after they leave me out here.

Tears were rolling down my face and I did not dare move anymore.

So, this is my end.

My life flashes right in front of me. I closed my eyes as I remember the days that I laughed and smiled with the people I treated as my friends.

I also saw the smiling faces of my parents and I cried more knowing that I'll be leaving them and will not be feeling how love, acceptance and home felt even if it just comes from few people.

They were right, that breaking up a friendship do hurt more, than breaking up with someone in a romantic relationship.

All I ever wanted was to love and be loved back.

Is it too much to ask?

My breath started to shorten and I can't open my eyes any longer. I can't feel my body anymore and it feels lighter than it can ever be.

I can hear my own heart, beating slower and slower.

And then it finally stop. As I take my last breath and let the darkness take over me, that's when I felt it.

My Claws and Fangs.