A PROLOGUE(Warning: Nonsense ranting included!)

Author's Note: THE FOLLOWING IS A WORK OF FICTION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PARTICULAR PLACE, THING OR PERSON, LIVING OR DEAD, IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND IS ONLY A PRODUCT OF THE CREATIVE IMAGINATION OF THE WRITER.

THE ANDY THEORY_ Copyright@2015_ Written by James Kend. Enjoy Reading.

*******************************************************************************

A Prologue

(Warning! Nonsense Ranting Included!)

Once upon a time... (And a story would begin here, as always)

I met Andy, in the middle of Forbes Street, on our new neighborhood, beside an old oak tree with its long wide branches hanging low by the side of our new front yard, as the little drops of the afternoon rain of September slowly came to a stop, and I was standing slyly behind my mom's SUV carrying a big brown box full of my brother's intimate possessions-really intimate possessions (as in rated SPG). And for that instant, I knew a whole new surprise was coming for me.

"Hi." I remember her saying to me, this silly grin at her face and this silly Persian cat yawning lazily beside her with a smug look, as I stared back at them, impassive and indifferent-just completely deadpanned with all the events happening in my life, with all the moving away from the old hometown I grew up with and with all the boxes I have already carried to our new happy house we are going to live on from now. I was exhausted, in short, and this was the very least thing I was expecting to come to me in a depressing Friday afternoon of my life.

"Hi," I remember saying to her, despite of what was called a terrific unexpected meeting with a simple girl-next-door in a "Beatles" shirt, and a cranky huge headphones resting around her neck. Though, I admit, I was feeling kind of snobbish that time, but I was still trying to be very nice, since I don't like to start this senseless 'hello-neighbors' thing to be rude and inappropriate for me and mostly for her, who was very generous enough to greet me anyway.

"I'm Anna Devon." She says, and the gray cat purred but she ignored it as she smiles this bright smile to me.

"Clyde, here," I replied back, "Clyde Anderson."

And the silence came by for a second before everything went mute, and the time stopped, not because I was being dumb and dramatic for this or perhaps this was something that resembles a crappy 'love at first sight' scene (and I am strongly opposing this thought since I don't certainly believe at that crap anyway) but because I was stunned.

And yes, I was literally stunned.

Because the silly, evil, gray Persian cat scratched me... And of course, I yelped because that freaking hurts.

And I know, it must have been the most embarrassing and ugliest moment in my very thirteen life. But let's face it, the reality in the world of awkwardness and puberty really sucks 'cause reality(being just reality itself, as usual), is all but twisted scenarios of embarrassments and humiliations. And I could also say that, it was exactly how it had been the first time I met Andy-where all the other crazy moments of my life came haunting me ahead. Then soon after, without barely noticing it, this whole"stupid-singing-awesome-lazy-weird-and-heartbreaking-adventurous" life of mine also began.

But what was more entertaining with all of these happening to me is that the supposedly secret journal of all my misfortunes with Andy-that I had begun writing on my fourteenth birthday after sneaking out in the middle of the night to swim on a muddy pond by the back of the abandoned house few blocks away from our street-soon became an explosion of written adventures and funny anecdotes of my life that it eventually expanded even into a book of theory I wasn't planning to propose before...

The Andy Theory.

And this theory was the result of how Andy turned my boring teenage life into a series of discoveries and failed attempts on being cool.

Damn.

My life must have been so boring without her after all. And now... It's completely full of light and fun with all the rainbow crappiness, 'techni-color blasts', included. And what was even more surprising? I like it better, and honestly...

I love it even more.

...

A Prologue (Warning: Nonsense Ranting Included!)

...

THE ANDY THEORY by James Kend

Copyright@2015

Suggestions? Comments? Reactions?

Just message James Kend and feel free to voice your opinions... And since I am new here, I would really appreciate any critic judgments and advises from you... So, just say it to me and I will try my best to be better.

Thank you :)