𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎

" 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 "
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

"A gigantic world with two opposite sides and here I am with you. I got the opportunity to meet you at the perfect time, saving me before the darkness could consume my entire soul." Sanzu said quietly, blushing lightly.

"What are you reading there, hun? Let me see." you said, grinning and raising an eyebrow at your husband.

"H-Huh? This? Oh, it's nothing. Really!" he quickly hid the paper as he answered, blushing.

"Hm, ok. Anyways, you should head out by now. Hana's school is about to be over." you replied.

"Sorry, I completely forgot about the time!" he said, rushing to get the car keys.

"It's fine. Just don't make her cry again. Last time was... it was worse than hell." you responded.

"I don't wanna remember it." Sanzu said, you giggled in response.

--🌸--

"Wow, papa! You're actually here!" Hana said in a happy tone.

"Eh? So you weren't expecting me?" Sanzu asked the child.

"Nope." she answered straightforwardly.

"Ahuhu.. Hana." he said.

"Papa, carry me on your back." she ordered, putting both her arms out to her papa.

Sanzu picked up his child and carried Hana on his back. The child was very happy as she had a big smile on her face.

"I would always carry your mama exactly like this when we didn't have you yet." Sanzu commented.

'Oi, is papa trying to make me jealous of mama?' Hana thought (😑)

"What do you want to eat? Ah.. mama's back at home cooking so maybe we shouldn't buy." he said.

"Are you scared of mama?" the small child asked.

"Y/n is quite scary when she's mad so let's try to avoid that but no, I'm not scared of mama." Sanzu answered.

"Buy me ice cream, papa." Hana said, pointing to an ice cream truck nearby.

'Did I even bring my wallet today..? I hope I did.' the unsure father thought (😓)

Now near the ice cream truck, Sanzu bought a choco-mint popsicle for Hana. He gently put down the small child on the ground, still holding her one hand.

"Papa, do you want some? I can.. save some.. for you." Hana asked, getting a bit shy.

Sanzu was stunned at the cuteness of his child. In the end, he couldn't respond.

"Ah! Big brother! Hana!" Senju waved at the father and daughter.

Hana ran towards Senju and gave her a hug on the leg. "Auntie Senju!" she said loudly.

"I'm not surprised that you're here and the usual, a plastic bag full of choco-mint popsicles." Sanzu said, staring carefully at the packed plastic bag that Senju's holding.

"Eheh. It's not all for me! I was uhm.. gonna give some to Hana. Yeah!" Senju responded as an excuse.

"Mhm.. alright. Well, Hana let's go. Mama's waiting for us back at home." he said.

"Can't auntie Senju come with us?" Hana asked, showing puppy eyes to her papa.

Sanzu once again was stunned at the cuteness of Hana and in the end, he let Senju come with them at home even though she insisted on going back to her place already.