𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘

" 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚗 "
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

The loudly crying of Hana woke up Sanzu and Y/n at 4 in the morning. They both rushed to see what had happened to their daughter.

"Hana?!" Sanzu shouted as he opened Hana's room door.

You quickly carried the crying child in your arms and patted her back with care.

"What happened, Hana?" you asked.

"I had a nightmare. A small man took me away from you mama, papa." the child responded, sobbing.

"Small man?" Sanzu wondered.

"Would you like us to sleep by your side?" you asked.

"That would be nice..!" Hana answered, now forming a soft smile.

--🌸--

Waking up at 8:30 AM, Y/n prepared breakfast for her family. The delicious smell of pancakes woke up the child. She worked her stubby legs early in the morning to get as many pancakes as she could.

"Mama! Pancakes!" Hana said excitedly sitting on the chair.

"Here it is. Tell mama if you want more, ok?" you said.

"This looks so good! Oh~! It tastes good too!" the child spoke in amazement.

"We have to save some for papa. Hm.. is he still sleeping?" you responded.

"Papa wasn't next to me when I woke up." Hana replied.

'Maybe Haru had something to do for today. Oh well, I'll just keep this for him to eat once he gets home.' you thought in your head.

'Wow.. mama's smiling to herself. Creepy..' Hana thought as she was confused at your expression (😨)

--🌸--

In Sanzu's POV, he's actually back at Bonten's base. For what reason? Well, we will find out right about now.

"Welcome back, Sanzu." Rindou said.

"Yeah yeah. Welcome whatever. I want to see Mikey." Sanzu demanded.

"Ugh.. why is he here?" Kokonoi whispered to himself.

"Didn't you quit already, Sanzu? How come you're back here?" Mochi asked, finding suspicions of the man who just barged in.

"What's all the commotion here? Oh." Takeomi said, surprised.

"Can somebody call Mikey? It's.. urgent." Sanzu said.

"You're crazy if you expect him to ever show up here." Kokonoi commented.

"Boss said he'll come here in a minute." Rindou said in a loud voice as he put down his phone.

Kokonoi's eye twitched at Rindou's response. On the other hand, Sanzu laughed at the white haired man's embarrassment.

"Stop laughing.. you druggie bastard." Kokonoi said in an annoyed tone.

"Care for a shot of glass?" Ran asked as he offered a tiny glass containing wine.

"No thanks. I have to get back home early." Sanzu responded.

"Ah right. You have a daughter now named Hana if I'm not mistaken." Ran replied.

"How's it like to be a father?" Rindou asked out of curiosity.

"Are you finding a way to meet my daughter? Sorry, that won't work. You're all gonna be a bad influence on her." Sanzu said.