𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

" 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚍 "
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

"Sanzu! We need your-!" Mikey was cut off at what he and the others witnessed.

Such a heartwarming scenery laid upon their eyes. Y/n lovingly feeds her husband a piece of pancake while their daughter is sitting in between them with a sweet smile looking at her parents.

"How many times have I praised your cooking, hun?" Sanzu asked.

You chuckled and replied, "I can't count how many but I'm pretty sure it's already enough."

"Papa.. mama.. the guests.." Hana spoke (😗)

The couple were stopped at what they're doing as they saw the guests just staring at them being lovey dovey to one another.

"Maybe we visited at the wrong time. Let's just come back once they're.. not busy." Rindou commented.

"No. This is what Jake needs. For his sake, we shall not leave." Mikey responded.

"What? Jake needs what exactly?" Kokonoi questioned.

"Let's uh.. start over. Is that ok with everyone?" Mikey asked.

Everyone nodded their head as a 'yes' response to Mikey's question.

"As you may know, Y/n, these 4 men over here work under me. I am Sano Manjiro and this is my nephew, Jake." Mikey spoke in a polite manner.

"H-Hello.. I wish to see Hana.. Is she here?" the kid spoke quietly.

"What happened to him?" you asked.

"He just got into an accident." Rindou replied.

"Accident?" you said in surprise.

"No. Jake just got scared and hid inside a plant." Ran responded.

"Ohh I see. Well, I'll go tend to him. Come here, Jake." you said to the child with a light smile.

"What about Hana?" Jake asked.

'Stop mentioning her name. Why do you want to meet her so badly, huh?' Sanzu thought (😕)

"Ah yes. Later you'll get to play with her. Let's get you cleaned first." you answered.

You left the living room with Jake following from behind. Takeomi and Kokonoi sat down on the couch while the Haitani brothers decided to stand by.

"Hana, why don't you go do what mama told you." Sanzu told the child.

"They all look so.. inti-meh-deyting.. scary." Hana replied, hiding behind Sanzu's leg.

"You can do it! Here, I'll help you." the father said.

Ran stepped in and said, "Ahaha! You don't have to apologize to us, Hana. We understand how you felt."

"Yes, we're just naturally like this. Intimidating indeed." Rindou replied.

Ran elbowed his little brother. Kokonoi then spoke up and said, "By the look of your expression, something caught your eye and it wasn't one of us here."

"Well, the only one who wasn't totally inside the house was the boss. He was looking for Jake, right?" Takeomi responded.

"Guys, stop it. You're just gonna make her terrified again." Sanzu said.

"Is she possibly scared of the boss? Haha! How cute." Rindou said, laughing.

"She's.. scared of me?" Mikey asked.