𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥

househusband

Beep!

The sound of alarm beeping was heard early in the morning in Shiba household. The noise would have provoked the neighbourly concern. 

Turning the tap on — as the clear liquid ; water came through it and filled the snow white sink. Taiju wakes up from his sleep and washes himself.

"Hmm..." staring at the mirror which reflected his features was seen. He has tribal tattoos styled in a series of swirls on the left side of his neck down to his chest and cursive tattoos below that.

Whoosh! 

Slicing down the vegetables, the sound of bubbles popping, plop sound of arranging the food was heard in the kitchen as he prepares bento for his lovely wife wearing his apron.

Forcing down the knife on the wood, Taiju dusted his rough hands against each other. "Okay.. not bad" he whispered, his eyes not leaving the lunch box.

Spreading a pink napkin and placing the box in the centre, the male took out his mobile phone and started snapping some pictures from different angles — with struggle.

The cat in the room was staring at the male with dumbfounded expression not knowing what to do or meow.

A loud thud was heard when he snapped his head towards his lovely wife dressed in formals — white top, pencil skirt and blazer as few papers flew out here and there. "Shit I'm late!" you yelled out in hurry when Taiju held your head protectively so you won't hurt yourself. 

"Huh? But it ain't time yet" Taiju looked at you with confused expression but internally — 'My wife looks like a goddess Kya~

Gulping down the water from the glass, "I forgot about my meeting! Sorry Taiju. Gotta go!" you said in hurry and rushed out as Taiju's expression changed. 

"Hey! your breakfast..." he called out but you were already gone. A soft and loud, "See you later!" was heard when he looked towards the door.

"Ah.." Taiju sighed with a hand on his hip still looking at the door. "She sped out like a tornado" he murmured looking at the cat below and picking it up under it's forelimbs.

"Ah well gotta start with the washing.. then go shopping" he stated looking into cat's eyes lifting it up a little more than the previous height.

"Meow~"

"What? ah you need food." Taiju said in realization as both human and the animal turned towards their left and looked at the bento lying on the napkin.

"Shit!" Taiju cursed out very loud, he shut the box covering it with plastic wrapper and setting it in a briefcase and slamming it close, packing it very securely.

He grabbed a black hat wearing it on his head, a black sunglasses sitting on the bridge of his nose, wearing blazer on his apron. "You forgot your lunchbox!" he rushed out on his very expensive bike chasing you.

"I'm gonna ask you again, what's your occupation?" A police officer questioned Taiju who was looking at him with serious expression

"I'm gonna ask you again, what's your occupation?" A police officer questioned Taiju who was looking at him with serious expression. Well what happened was, when he was speeding , the two police officers stopped him and started asking questions.

"Househusband" — Taiju answered honestly with proud making the officers look at him with dotted eyes. Both humming and examined him as the thought procced one's mind. "Wait! are you Shiba Taiju!? Former Black dragon's leader?" he recognises the blue haired male.

Taiju puts his hand inside the blazer making the cops alert.

"Hey! Freeze..—"  When the police backed away, he pulls out and gives them a super sale coupon. "Here.. Please take this, See ya then" he crumpled the paper and attempts to leave.

But the cops stopped him. "Hey, hold on there" but he already left for his dear wife not letting her starve.

"..."