The Night

The same Night....

Uhgghh!!!~~

A tattoed, Baldy man fell down on the road with groaning because of the strong kick what he got on his belly just now...So the guy held his belly strongly then looked at the person who standing infront of him with almost out of control stage......

So the guy held his belly strongly then looked at the person who standing infront of him with almost out of control stage

Guy : P'Boun..P'Boun please Don't kill me ! I'm so sorry... Don't ki--

Before he completes, Boun walks to him Angerily then pulled him up with his collar then looked at him with a killer face...

Boun : How many times I'm warned you Bonny Don't come near me and my Friends uh?

Guy : I'm so--

Before he completes,Boun kicked on his belly again with his knee strongly and gave him another one with his boot...

Guy : Ughhh~~

The Guy fell again on the road and cried with pain then looked at Boun with Extreme pleading face...

Boun : You again and again doing these and Now you are playing with my own Brother right?? HOW DID YOU GET THE COURAGE TO TOUCHE MY FAMILY UH?? !!!

Guy : I-- I will Never do that again..Pl--

Boun Quickly bowed down then held his neck strongly with almost crushing his neck bones...So The Guy started to coughing and he move his legs frantically when he felt suffocation by his grip..

Guy : B--- on-- pl--- se...Le--- ve me.!!

Boun gave him two or three slap on his face till he bleed...

Guy : Ah..H....I'm.....S..

The Guy' s Neck strangled inside Boun's powerful hand then he tried his maximum to make him move..But Boun' s Grip was strong enough....

Boun : Why you doing this You f***!!!

The Guy somehow moved Boun's hand from his neck then breathed fastly...