The Call

Boun looked at Team with a shocked face then saw Team smiling at him cutely...

Boun : It's.... Nothing... I fell!!

Team : (( chuckled))You fell with your neck?

Boun : Uh?? It's.. when I was riding my bike, It's got skid when i went up on a stone and I--  I fell down on the ground!!

Team : Ohh Phiii!! I know How will be look like an injury and a Hickeys...
I experienced both!! So Don't say lies..

Boun sighed with an awakward face then looked at Team again with a smile...

Boun : Well yeah it's a Hickey..

Team : (( Chuckled)) Then why you lying to me??

Boun : It's-- I Just wanna hide it  from you...That's all...

Team : You don't have to hide... because I understood completely about you...

Boun : Ohh.... So You have a bad image about me?

Team : Uh?? Um..Not completely...
But Half..

Boun : Ohhh... Fine !

Team : Hey ,Are you sad??

Boun : No No...Not at all..

Team : Ok... Um...Is that your lover?

Boun : Nope!

Team : friend?

Boun : Friend?? Um...  yeah I saw her last week...She is good...

Team : Last week?? (( Chuckled)) You met a girl last week and you had physical relationship with her already!??

Boun : She asked for it..It's Just one nightstand....

Team :(( Sighs)) Why you being like this phi? It's Not Good right??I mean I'm not feeling good to hear it...

Boun immediately looked at him with a serious face...

Boun : Mm??

Team : What I meant is..S*x Is  should not  to be contemned as a physical contact only..It's so precious time between them.... Those two persons should share pure love too when they doing that.....And Only true lovers can be do that..And  Those memories will be stable permanently....

Boun looked at Team who saying those all with looking at the sunset.... And It's all true too...

Boun : You seem like cute and an innocent baby...but you really a smart kid...

Team looked at his face with a faint smile  when he heard that...

Team : You never had a serious relationship yet??

Boun :(( chuckled)) Um.. Yeah.. I loved a person when I joined in our college..we were like, Made for each other couples... She was my everything....But..,

Team : But ??

Boun : Then i Understood she was Everyone's Girlfriend...

Team Shocked and looked at Boun who looking at the sunset with a serious face...

Team : Really??

Boun : Yeah... (( chuckled)) I saw she sleeping with my bestfriend with my own eyes... So I closed that chapter forever and never reopened it  for anyone yet...

Team looked at Boun with a sad face when he Heard that..Boun looked at him then Smiled..

Boun : I faced  a serious break-up and it's really affected me.... My entire life changed... And Now you can see where Iam !! What Iam now!!