Chapter 5

JN

Tonight is finally the night I have been waiting for.

The thought of finally meeting my man sends tingle all over my body.

I decide to wear something that can easily allow me to tease Lisa.

A black strech knit bodycon dress. Simple but sexy. I made sure that would be very much a surprise once Lisa Manobal takes a peek.

I want to look less slutty tonight so not much of a make up.

Looking at myself I just hope that tonight I can succeed in executing
Plan #8: Give the target a memorable surprise.

It was then when I heard my phone ringing and as I looked at the phone. I took one deep breath before answering it.

"Hey love." I answered as sweetly as I could.

"Heya love." He answered cooly. "I am already here in your front door."

Welp he is early. With one last touch at my look, I got my purse and went down to meet Jackson up front.

Ahh truly a gentleman, I thought in sarcasm. Well it is because he did not even got out of the car just to open the door for me.

It is not that I am unable its just that women also has moments where they want to be appreciated.

But then again times change. Chilvary is at total extinction for men. I would not be surprised if it does not exist in their vocabulary.

Sighing I just opened the car door and let myself settle in.

I took a peek as what had kept him busy to not recognize my presence. And to say I am not much surprised to see him browsing of pictures of naked women in social media.

There is no prejudice in that. Women can do such things and I commend them for it being proud of their bodies and embracing who they really.

But then the existence of perverted when who get themselves in seeing these art that women proudly show to the world is far from commendable.

Having enough of my jumbled thoughts I cleared my throat just to get his attention and thankfully I succeed in just one attempt. I would have freak out if he began jerking himself out of know where just because of the naked pics.

"Sorry love. I was so immerse in looking
on my phone. I did not see you come in."

Well I would not be surprised. I silently protested but knowing better I just played it cool with his excuses. "No biggie. Let's go love. Would not what to keep your parents from waiting."