six

-

"don't you think wonwoo has been acting really strange recently?" jun, one of wonwoo's best friends, asked the other two boys as they crouched outside wonwoo's apartment, whispering among themselves.

"i don't know." soonyoung giggled, "maybe he's in love or something."

"quit jumping to conclusions." jihoon rolled his eyes at soonyoung, hopefully not 'cuz he got himself lovesick and dumb."

"c'mon, don't be so pessimistic." jun consoled, "but yeah, he's been fishy and spending too much time online, things can get dangerous."

"i think he's got a rental boyfriend, i heard that jungkook introduced him to somebody." soonyoung whisper-shouted, his squint-eyes narrowing until they were reduced to lines. "he has been single for too long."

"like you haven't been." jihoon snorted, scoffing at soonyoung, who whined and pouted cutely. "my jihoonie doesn't love me?"

"shut up." jihoon smacked soonyoung over the head, faintly red.

rolling his eyes yet again at the couple and the tsundere jihoon, jun sighed, "i didn't come to third wheel, guys. let's get to the fricking point."

glaring at jun and hoshi, jihoon rang wonwoo's doorbell. "hello? bitch you home?" he shouted in, making jun and soonyoung cackle behind him.

"you didn't need to swear." jun snickered, tapping on the door of wonwoo and jungkook's apartment. "bro it's us! you better open up!"

"what?" came an impatient and annoyed response from the other side of the door, which opened, revealing wonwoo in his pajamas. "guys what the fuck are yall doing here?" he demanded, smiling slightly.

"we can't come and visit our bestie?!" soonyoung gasped loudly and dramatically, exaggerating and putting a hand to his heart, pretending to be hurt and pouting. "ouchh."

"stop with your extra ass." wonwoo turned to the other two. "come in, jungkook's not at home, which is great so yall, especially soonyoung, can wild around."

leading his friends to his room, wonwoo plopped on the bed and leaned against the pillows, relaxing, just as jihoon asked. "what have you been doing? you've been strange recently."

"yeah." jun piped in, "jumpy, blushing a lot, and looking lovesick my dude."

"what? n-nothing!" wonwoo widened his eyes. "why do y'all keep jumping to conclusions? ugh." wonwoo averted their gazes, which seeming piercing.

"really?" jun prodded, "you seem to always stutter when you lie wonu, we know. plus, we heard that you've got yourself a rental boyfie!"

"CONGRATS!" soonyoung shouted, flailing his arms around and looking like a physco. "i mean, it's time you get some ass." soonyoung cackled, dodging wonwoo's slap.

"yeah, wonwoo, tell us." jihoon stated, "or we'll get the shit out of you anyways."

"fine!" wonwoo sighed, leaning deeper into the pillows. "uhh i think i got myself a sugar daddy. hehe."

"YOU WHAT?" soonyoung shouted, before jihoon dragged him down and rolled his eyes. jihoon furrowed his brows. "sounds fishy doesn't it?"

"yeah, i thought so at first, but my s-sugar daddy is kind of decent..." wonwoo fiddled with his fingers and looked away from his friends, tweaking and playing with the bedsheets instead.

"damn." junhui giggled, "you really should get that guy then, you seem to like him. you've been single for too long."

"yeah." wonwoo sighed. "but love sucks. last time things didn't end well did they?"

"there are jerks, but some aren't, so you should give second chances but be careful." jihoon advised, nodding slightly. "how much does he pay you, by the way?"

"like $1000 for dates..?"

"DAMN WHAT THE FUCK?" this time it was jun who created the outburst, leaving wonwoo and jihoon shocked and too stunned to speak. wonwoo jumped up and stared at jun incredulously.

"that's a lot, bro!" jun explained, "he's rich! usually they don't pay that much!"

"you better watch out then, he's probably an important figure so you might not want to mess with his fans or something. be careful." jihoon bit his lip, looking deep in thought.

"don't be so negative, jihoonie!" soonyoung pouted, making jihoon wince and glare at him in disgust. "if that guy treats you well and since you like him so much already, he's probably stunning. you shouldn't waste this chance!"

jihoon continued to look unconvinced.