AT THE CAMP

All the girls grabed there things and got off the bus only to be greeted by Alex from all time low Katt was screaming on the inside becuse she had a huge crush on him and the girls all knew this and were giggling ."Welcome to camp girls follow me and i will give you a tour and get your schedules for the thinngs that will happen at the camp " Alex told them while smiling.Joyce whispered to Katt "maybe you will have a chance to be alone with him like we talked about on the bus " Katt beamed " yeah maybe so ". All the girls followed Alex around the whole camp untill they were given there schedules and left to do what they wanted . Kris was the first one heading of to go look at their cabin then to go and then go to her first class .While Joyce ran after her hoping to have class with atleast one of the girls but she didn't . After about ten minutes all the girls were in there classes .To  Joyce's suprise C.C was her first teacher one becuse he is the one she has a chrush on and it was one of the best classes she thought becuse they practiced putting on their warpaint .Sarah had her first class with Ashley and of course he was not wearing a shirt so that was a plus even though spending time  with her rolemodel was perfect .Katt got to spend her class with Alex  wich has super fun becuse he taught fighting class . Michele spent cooking class with jake since he taught that well not really a big suprise there though. Selene spent her time in drama class with andy. while Kris was in music class with jinnx's . After all there classes were over they all met up  at the cabin where they all sat in a circle on the floor. Selene was the first to speak up giggling "okay i already love this camp ". Kris said"yeah me to spending time with the boys is awesome". the others nodded in agreement while they all ate in peace and quiet smiling at how great it is to really be here with the boys and new friends wich is great .