Boys give a challenge

They  all went to bed and woke up to jake playing his guitar . Joyce was the first one up the next morning becuse she asked for a wake up call becuse there was gonna be some sort of challenge for the next few days instead of classes wich none of the girls really minded so after she woke up Selene, Sarah, Michelle, Kris ,and Katt they all went down to get some breakfast Joyce got french toast eggs and bacon and for a drink  oj . Katt got pancakes bacon and some milk for her drink. Kris chose pancakes with skippy penut butter on top with bacon and some eggs done sunny side up with a glass of milk as well. Michelle just got some toast and water . Sarah and Selene both got french toast waffels an omlet and bacon. After they all got done eating it was time to go outside to hear about the contest so off they went to the stage once they got there alex and andy were standing on the stage smiling Alex says " okay you all know about the challenge or contest wichever one you perfer so you or a group of friends are to make up a song for the camp and the best one " Andy cuts Alex off by saying "wins and will be the new camp song and get to spend a whole two days with us instead of having classes and everything so with that good luck". After all the girls heard the news they all went off and stareted working the song and they start clashing at the thought of losing and they all wnated to do their idea instead of the others so ir will be a long night .