Katt and Alex alone time

Katt the first one up from falling asleep while working on the song look at it then sighed at how lae thay stayed up working on it but at least it got done and now they had the next few days to relax and just hang out .Michelle,Sarah,Selene, Joyce, and Kris woke up a lil bit after that and they all changed and went to eat breakfast . they al had pizza to eat and soda talking about the sound when Alex walked up behind the girls "Good morning girls how are you all doing "? Katt replied with a smile "i'm good" they other girls nodded in agreement with katt while they all kept eating their pizza. Joyce was the first one done and got up to go the lake to take a swim .Kris the second one to get done went to the theater to watch a movie while Michelle and Sarah go bowling and leave Katt alone with Alex . Katt says to Alex "wanna go hang out and talk or play quitar or something like that "? Alex replied "sure " and back to the cabin they went. Once they got to the cabin they both sat on the floor and started talking about gutairs and songs and stuff like that until Alex layed in Katts lap smiling up at her he said " i like you a lot Katt what do you think about me ? " Katt of course started blushing and said " I  like you too Alex : and with that Alex kissed Katt quickly on the cheek and got up and left smiling saying " I will see you later love but for now i must leave you with your friends ". As if on cue Kris, Joyce, Selene, Sarah and michelle came  in and  saw Katt bushing and Alex leaving . The girls all hug Katt at the same time and told her "congrats" as they all could tell what happend .