My parents

My parents' names are Jessica and Steve. They are the best parents you could ever dream of having. They got me. They knew that I was not popular, but that I was special. They were the best.

When I was nine years old, me and my parents got robbed. They took everything we had. They basically took away my childhood. Everything I had, including my favorite doll, Lucy was gone. I know, a doll. But this wasn't just any doll, my grandma gave her to me when I was five years old. Lucy helped me through all my problems.

When I was six years old, my grandma died and I was heartbroken. My world was smashes into tiny pieces. But this was even harder on my parents. It was my moms mom, and they were as close as me and Kaitlyn, if not closer.

My mom was devastated, I've never seen her so sad. So whenever I thought of my grans, I went to Lucy. She was always there. So when I lost Lucy, I had no one to cry to, so I cried myself asleep for a year or two.

A little after my house was robbed, my mom became very sick and died a tragic death when I was ten years old. And then my dad was so sad and lost, he committed suicide and died two months after my mom. So I had no one. Except for my Aunt Lee.