Global Academy

My first day at Global Academy wasn't as I pictured it would be. I thought.. or hoped that people would be nice to me and talk to me. But no. I got emotionally hurt and laughed at. That was when I first walked in the door. When I arrived at my dorm room, I saw two beds. Above one of the beds, it had a giant M hanging on the wall.

Then I set my stuff down on my bed, and I see this beautiful girl walk in the room and say "hi, my name is Melissa. What's yours?" I didn't know what to say.. I was shocked that someone actually talked to me without insulting me, or laughing at me. So I said "uuh my, my name is, is.. uum.. Rachel!" "Oh! Well hi Rachel! I guess we are room mates! I look forward to living with you!" She gave me a nice smile and started to unpack her bags.

After that, I started to unpack my stuff too. I was just so excited! I can't believe this girl..no.. this PRETTY and POPULAR girl was actually talking to me! So I thought it was getting kind of awkward in our room.. just two girls unpacking their bags not talking. So I asked her a question. I said "soooo, have you gone here before?" I realize that it was a stupid question, but she answered so.. She said "Oh yeah. I've been going here for four years now. Its a really great school. At least once you have passed the pops." Oh my gosh.. I couldn't believe it! A pop getting bullied by the pops? What? "I really hate Kayla." She continued. "I just don't like how she was being so mean to this one girl in the hallway earlier." This one girl in the hallway..Oh no. "Do you know this 'one girl' by any chance?" I asked. "No." She said. "But she didn't do anything to that dumb pop Kayla." She added. "Hey Rachel, do you want me to show you around?" "Sure." I said with a smile.