Slifer Appears

Twilight, Spike, and Yugi were sitting on a bench near a river. They were looking through The Crystal Mirror book that Shining gave Twi.

"Yugi! Spike! Take a look at this!.According to the book once the representative does a major act of an element their element will appear," Twi stated.

"But didn't we already know that?" Spike responded.Yes, but theres a bit more information. This book has aged a bit so I can't make out all of the words, yet for what I can read it my crown can control all the other elements powers and their representatives in this world!"

The two boys were in shock! Spike moved closer to Twilight. Yugi's puzzle then started to glow again. Yami was now in control.

"So that explains somewhat why Sunset Shimmer is going through all the trouble for the crown," stated Yami.

"How?," Spike wondered.

Yami then explained,"Well think about it Spike. The elements are magical artifacts from Equestria right? So here in this world Sunset can have control over a vast amount of power.She could have the power necessary to take over this world and Equestria. And the ability to have control of the new representatives is also scary. This just adds to the level of danger to being in the tournament. We must not let Sunset win! The fate of two worlds depends on our victory! We must not fail!"

"I agree. Who knows what would happen to Sunset herself? The elements were strong enough to defeat the ruler of Chaos and Nightmare Moon for ponies sake! This raises the stakes. Also let's not forget about Marik. He desires the Power of the Pharaoh right Yami?," Twi said.

Yami nodded.

"WIth the two of them working together, the worlds will be doomed if they managed to get the power they covet. So let's focus on getting to the finals first. I already have my six cards and you have three. Your halfway there Yami! Just keep winning duels like you did your last two and you will surely make it!," Twilight stated.

Yami replied,"WIth you and the others cheering me on there is now way I could lose!

Yami paused for a second. "Oh no!"

Yami stood up from the bench.

"What is it Yugi?," asked Spike.

"I sense a dark force approaching! Twilight and Spike you should go up on that hill! You'd be safer than down here!"

Spike and Twilight got up from the bench too.

The two citizens of Equestria went to the top of the hill." Yami!", Twi exclaimed.

He turned his head.
.
"Just remember we are facing it together. We are friends, and if there is anything I have learned throughout my time under Celestia is that you should never face something on your own!," Twilight said.

Yami paused. Yugi then appeared next to him.

"Yugi! When did you get here?"

"I have been here the whole time."

"Oh right. I acted stupid for a minute there. Tell me. Do you think Twi and Spike will be safe up there. Maybe they should get away from here."

"No Yami. We made a promise to Twilight that we will help her get her crown. That's why we have to fight! To protect the two worlds and all those who live their! And with Twilight and Spike along with Joey, Tea, and Tristan supporting us we will never lose! We need their support. I'm sure they can handle themselves. Now let's go out there and show that dark presence who's the King of Games!"

Yami nodded.

"Your friendship means alot to me Yugi."

"And I know we will find out the secrets of your ancient past!"