Chapter 1

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I opened my eyes. I was in a dark place and I could hear someone crying. I looked around me to confirm where I am, when I noticed that there was someone in front of me...The only thing that I was able to hear in this place was her loud sobs.

SHE was sitting alone in a swing. Her head was downcast and tears were falling on the ground. I don't know why but I feel like I want to comfort her. I feel like I don't want her to cry. I feel like I want to see her smile, even though I don't know her. I feel like—like she's a part of me. I walked closer but she didn't seem to notice me...

So I asked...

"Why are you crying, miss?"

She didn't answer me. She probably didn't hear my question. So, I asked in a much louder voice. She looked at me and I saw the most beautiful girl that I have ever met. She has the most beautiful hazel-brown eyes I have seen. Her pointed nose and sculpted jawline took my breath away. Her plump, red lips are quivering and I want to kiss it so badly. But her beautiful eyes were shedding tears. I wiped it away because I don't want to see this beautiful girl cry. I pointed her lips upward so that she will smile and then I asked her again, in a much gentler way this time.

 "Why are you crying?"

She just smiled and then wiped her remaining tears away with her sleeves. "You shouldn't be here. Go back there, so that you can be happy again," and then she stood up from the swing, so I also stood up.

"Go back where? Where is this place, even?" I asked, looking around curiously.

"You don't know why you're here?" she asked and I can clearly hear the  shock in her voice.

I shrugged, "I don't even know where I am, so, yeah." 

She paused and then shook her head. "Then follow me. I'll lead you out of here," I was confused about her words so I just nodded and followed her.

There was this awkward atmosphere between us so I tried talking to her, "So...." I trailed off. "Wh--"

She cut me off. "We're here," she said and then turned towards me. In front of us was a door. I just stared at her. "What were you gonna say?" she asked curiously.

I just shrugged. "Nothing," Before I opened the door, I asked her, "What's your name?" she giggled.

"You don't have to know my name. Now go, your friend is waiting for you," she didn't answer my question so I tried asking her again but before I can even ask her, I noticed that she ran towards me and then she suddenly hugged me. My heart instantly beat fast. Her hug was...warmand I felt her tears soak my clothes. She looked up to me and then tiptoed to kiss me.

My eyes widened. But—I liked it. It was just a smack that she did but my heart felt happiness. Then she whispered three words. Three words that made my heart beat faster than earlier. Then she just pushed me towards the open door.