I dotn like school

I hate school so I'm writing this instead)

Target awoke in Walmarts bed, Walmart sitting at his desk. "Morning.." Target yawned. "Oh, mornin Tar." Walmart spins around in his chair to face Target. "What're you doing?" Target asked. "Oh I'm just doing work stuff. It's stressing me out." "I could help you unwind a little~" Target got an idea. "You dont have to Tar, it's my job, I just have to power thru-" Walmart was interrupted by Target, who'd snuck under his desk while Walmart monologued, and unzipped is pants. "You sure Walmart~?" Target smirked. Already knowing the answer, Target slipped out Walmart's hard cock, and teased it with his tongue. Swirling his tongue around the tip. Walmart let out soft moans and whines as Target began to fit Walmarts 13.7in member in his mouth. He felt it slide down his throat and he sucked at an increasing pace. "Yea~ keep going Target!" Targets award-winning head game had Walmart sweating, back arched, moaning more with every suck. "Target.. I'm gonna cum-" Walmart's dick exploded with white cream, and Target swallowed. Target slid Walmart's cock out of his now sore mouth. Target panted and wiped his face. Walmart rolled his chair up and put the delicate Target in his lap. "Thank you Target, thats just what I needed," Walmart kissed Target on the forehead, "I'll get some ointment for your mouth delivered from my warehouse." Target smiled and squeezed Walmart.