Oh shit I actually have to write more of this

Dhahdjfjdje

Target sat on the couch with Walmart as they shared a drink. Walmart sat with Target under his arm, both drunk, and both hard. Target moved his hand to Walmarts thigh, and closer to his  cock.

Walmart turned red as Target unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his boxers. He stroked Walmarts increasingly hard member. (I want to break my fingers for typing that). Walmart pulled Target onto his lap and kissed him. He nibbled his collarbone and target let out soft moans. Target ran his fingers through Walmarts obsidian hair.

"Shall we move things to the bedroom?" Walmart asks Target, already knowing the answer. The two of them move to the bedroom. Walmart slams Target to the bed. Target moans out from Walmarts strong hands moving down to his hips. He lifts Targets legs up, and begins thrusting into Target's delicate body.

"Oooh yeah~ right there Walmart! Thats the spot~" Target says as Walmart thrusts harder into Targets g-spot. Target moaned, and whined as he came closer with every hit. Walmart felt himself getting closer to cumming. "Walmart Im gonna cum aaA~" Target was cut off by Walmart cumming inside him. Target came moments after, shooting his seed onto Walmarts lower stomach.

Alright bye