Chapter 17

Time-Skip- 1 Year later

Rommel was in his office, finishing his uniform. Hans walked in and asked, "Ready for the finale?" Rommel chuckled and told him, "It's amazing how far we've come." Hans smiled and said, "It really has. From small no-name nobodies to champions of the Sensha-Dō world." Rommel said, "Let's go meet our guests, shall we?" Hans nodded and the two of them walked over to a large red carpet where all of Ooarai's citizens were standing behind guard rails, cheering. Rommel had decided to host a festival for the schools that he had faced and talked to, as a sign of peace and friendship, a symbol of a new era of prosperity between the various sensha-dō schools.

The first to arrive was St. Gloriana along with Montgomery, Churchill, and Chamberlain. As they were getting off their plane, the orchestra that Rommel had hired started to play British Gtenadiers.

Rommel shook their hands and said, "It's an honor and a privilege to have you here with us." Darjeeling said, "Friendship improves happiness and abates misery, by the doubling of our joy and the dividing of our grief." Rommel said, "Marcus Tullius Cicero." Churchill said, "I see your quite well versed in ancient Roman literature. We shall have a wonderful conversation later on, on the philosophy of life." Rommel smiled and nodded.

The next to arrive was Saunders. As Kay was getting out the Saunders plane with Naomi and Alisa, the orchestra started playing Battle Hymn Of The Republic.

Kay hugged Rommel tightly and yelled, "ERWY!" Rommel was having a hard time breathing. Kay let go and Rommel got his breath back. Naomi and Alisa shook his hand and he shook their hands, as Pravda's helicopter landed and Katyusha walked out with Nonna and Klara. The orchestra started playing Katyusha. (This sounds both right and wrong at the same time.)

Rommel shook their hands and greeted them as Chi-Ha-Tan landed and walked out. The orchestra started playing Yuki No Shingun.

Rommel shook Nishi's hand and greeted her as Alice arrived with Azumi, Rumi, Megumi, and her mom. The orchestra started playing When Johnny comes marching home.

Rommel greeted them and Anzio arrived, as the orchestra started playing Funicilu Funicula.

Finally Kuromorimine arrived and Rommel kissed Maho and their 1 year old son, Peter, as the orchestra played Panzerlied.

A photographer said, "Can we get one picture for the papers?" Everyone got into position, Rommel getting in his classic pose beside Maho and their son. The photographer snapped a picture and everyone left to enjoy the festival.