Chapter One: Let This Be a Warning

"On your left General!" Rex called out to the Jedi as the sound of blaster fire filled the air. Screams echoed in the valley. Anakin wasted no time. He spun around and cut the droids' blaster in half. The battle ragged on. 

__

Meanwhile, Obi-wan was on Coruscant, sitting on an orange velvety chair, as the rest of the council members trickled in. Once everyone was seated, a little green creature spoke. "Called this meeting, I did, to discuss future actions the Jedi will take, in this war." 

A three fingered claw gestured, to one of the Jedi Masters. Without hesitation, that Master spoke. "This war is doing almost nothing for the Jedi. It kills more than we could ever recruit in a year. We cannot risk being reckless any longer. We need a plan to move forward. One that does not cost the lives of so many."

There was silence, as all pondered the words of the Jedi master. Unsure of what to say, until Master Windu, spoke up. A tone of caution and warning. "A plan may be needed. But this war is unpredictable." There were nods of agreement. Then Yoda spoke. 

"A plan needed, yes. How we go about that plan, a mystery, that is." Plo-koon was about to speak, but was interrupted by an emergency contact signal. One that Yoda quickly accepted. A clone appeared as a Hologram in the center of the dimly lit council room. Blaster fire and screams were heard. 

Rex spoke frantically. "Generals, Skywalker has asked I contact you. No other forms of communication were working. But we're pinned down. There's no way out of this valley and the civilians are dying. We need reinforcements. We're located at-" Before Rex could finish there was an explosion. The clone spun and covered his head with his hands, before the hologram was cut off. Static, then silence. 

Looks on concern and whispers filled the room. Yoda raised his hand. "Obi-wan, help Skywalker, you will. Continue this meeting another time, with shall." 

The master nodded and didn't wait to be officially dismissed. He offered a quick bow to the rest of the council and then ran to his Jedi fighter. He knew what planet Anakin was on. Finding his Padawan's exact location was going to be the problem. But he hopped that his friend would be able to wait. Obi-wan wouldn't be long. From the looks of Rex, they were already running out of time.