❛ thank you so much ❜

~~~

It's weird to think I started this book in the beginning of January! Literally like four months!

Got #12 in the gifts tag out of 3.15K other stories.

ITS AWESOME! I can't describe how much fun I had reading your guys comments- messages- and just writing this for you guys!

At first I didn't think this would go well due to me overthinking- of course. But over 30K+ reads!

Crazy.

But I just wanted to thank all you guys because I worked hard on this. I did have a bit of writers block during it and had to take a break, but I had so much fun!

The break was just me going through things at home, that I needed to worry about. And school and friends were getting to me so yeah...

DONT STRESS! It's not fun- it gave me major depression and anxiety haha.

But guys.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

I will be publishing other books soon too.

But I don't know if people are still into Hiccup Haddock fanfics but I'm making one and it's coming out soon!!

And I'm in the makings of Harry Potter love stories too. (Sirius Black, James Potter, Remus Lupin & Harry Potter)

^theyre not all connected, they're all their own story so you wouldn't have to read one to understand another
<3

BUT ANYWAYS.

I'm going to be publishing a How To Train A Dragon one, that takes place after all the movies but I kind of made my own movie and the whole plot (kinda what I did in this with the whole Lady Of Toda lol)

~

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 (𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭)

~

What was your guys favorite chapter?

Favorite song moment?

Favorite quote?

Favorite end of the chapter pictures?