Im sorry if this isn't what you wanted to hear,

I mean I'm basically speaking my feelings, and I'm sure that you don't want to hear me about it, I understand, but this is just.. I need somewhat of an opinion? I guess surely you can just not read it if you don't want to. I'm speaking third person I'm sorry if it annoys you.

You miss the old content yet you love the new content, you miss the people who did it, you miss how it was then, and yet you've been learning new stuff about yourself, and you love the mcyt community and the new smaller youtubers community, but it's so complicated that you don't understand everything yet, you know everything it's mess and you love a mess of content like it, but you miss how simple it was all those years ago when it was mainly role playing and minigames horror games and so on. You didn't know then that you would want to be called something other than a girl, and most of the content was based on Minecraft and fnaf then, a simpler time, yet when you think back to how the world used to be you wish that you could go back in time and experience it all again, you felt happy then, but sometimes it just doesn't work like that. You used to not even watch gacha yet you enjoy gacha now. You wished at one point everything would stay the same, you may not experience the rush of emotions that you felt so long ago now, and it's pains you to say that you want it to change yet, you don't want anything to change at the same, you feel burns coming up from your throat, but your eyes not watering at all. Your happy that it happened, they made a whole world of imagination and beliefs, that you love so very much, you want to feel that rush of emotions again but you don't think it'll ever happen again, you want to feel again, the same emotions that drove your beginning, that drove you to love the life you live, that drove you to love this passion of everything around you yet that experience, is never going to come back, but the role play's and games of then drive your passion of writing, singing, and everything else that has come before and past that, but you wish it was simpler to express your emotions without being muted without a doubt you loved your world then than you do now, your self esteem had gone so low after that you didn't even want to get out of bed that you wanted to kill yourself, but what kept you from stopping was watching them, giving you hope, and you watch Minecraft role play's now that are so good, yet don't give your energy the bursting feeling, the one that makes you wanna move, go and everything. Your eyes trying water, your throat only ever hurting even more, you used to have friends that you met online, they gave you the will to move on, but yet they're gone, only around the same time that everything started disappearing and crumble around you, you used to be so excited for when they'd message you and wanted to have fun with you, they have been gone for so long that you think that you had relied on the too much, your never expressed to them sometimes how miserable your were keeping a facade not ever fading acting like you were happy everyday, you wished that you opened up to them more than actually keeping a facade. They were your comfort that you didn't ever open up to, you regret it, and the friends that you known in real life, was crumbling at the same time too. You think they were tired of you. Yet you have so many friends now, just from doing classes with them, and you wish you could open up to them, but you only ever meet them at the dojo. And you even think your burden to them, but who knows what they actually think.

Your life crumbled around you and patched worked itself back together. Your own mind even think that your still are crumbling you have cracks, you feel like hiding stuff from everyone is normal, your mind is trying to patch the holes where other things used to be, and you still go back and watch the older stuff, and you want to put where old stuff used to be back together.

Holding your tears making your eyes burn, and your throat feels like your burning even so more than you did before. It feels like your mind is only working with a thread and needle making sure that the seems aren't visible.

It's also using that same thread to make sure your facade you put up for everyone doesn't have cracks or breaks anywhere,

Yet you wake up in pain, but surely that isn't what it's from, "right?"

...