| A night to remember; Bryrio |

(wolfieship4  request)
[3rdPOV]

Bryan sat there fiddling with his treasures he had collected earlier that day. The sunset falling over a horizon that is unseen from where Bryan is. He laid back against the wall behind him, feeling tired. He knew that he had ventured farther this time without Mario knowing.
He thought back to earlier when he accidentally fell into the ground in a marsh that was covered with layers of moss. Pretty hard to tell when you're trying to navigate a marsh with little stable solid ground and foot or foot and a half of moss over top of most of the water surface.
Bryan quickly shook his head, trying not to think about it. "Ugh. That was so gross to clean off my hair and clothes before I got back." Bryan sighed. As he look upon his treasures he had collected, only one really sticking out to him. A tiny wolf charm with a beaded collar of sapphires and emeralds, with silver contrast in the eyes. Bryan feeling a sense of familiarity, his alpha first came to mind. "Alpha.." Bryan soon felt a warm feeling develop in his stomach, the feeling of butterflies when he thought of Mario. Pulling his knees to his chest, wrapping his arms around himself. Bryan felt embarrassed of his crush on Mario, even if he thought of his feelings about him to be dumb.

Though Bryan didn't notice that Mario was coming up to him, even with the creaky noises of Bryan's porch. "Bryan." Mario came up looking at Bryan scrunched down near the corner of his porch. The smell of moss and damp earthiness engulfed the air around Bryan, it being instantly noticeable.
Bryan suddenly looked up, out of nervousness he was too stunned to talk for a moment. Bryan then shook his head and looked up at Mario. "H-hey Alpha! W-what is it you need?" Bryan felt a bit awkward having the small wolf charm in his hand, he put it down sighing to himself. "I really should be more careful. And probably try and not fall into a marsh.." Bryan shook his head and looked back up at Mario.
"Why do you smell like water and moss?" Mario looked down at Bryan, more concerned why it smelled pungent of water and moss on his porch.
"O-oh! Uhhh that.." Bryan tensed up trying to think of something he could tell Mario. He made a quick decision and blurted out, "i- uhh I fell into the river!" Bryan hadn't really told anyone he went out so he was struggling trying to think of an explanation.
"You're lying." Mario sat down next to him. Staring into Bryan's eyes, even if he was being Serious he still wanted an explanation. As Mario felt he was more attached to Bryan than anyone else did, like as if he was meant to. "I..never mind. Though it does feel nice to actually be with Bryan for once." Mario snapped out of his thoughts and focused on Bryan, the silence between them becoming awkward.

"Am I in trouble or is he waiting for me to say something?" Bryan looked back at Mario, still silent. "I uhm. I mean it's nice to be alone with him for once. But it's more awkward than I imagined..." Bryan was nervous, he just couldn't really last without saying the truth to Mario. It was harder to lie now than he could with others, maybe now it's solemn and he could actually stop lying. "While I went out I accidentally fell into six feet of water in a marsh." Bryan started to recall that Helios stayed in the boat as He was trying to climb back into the boat. "Sorry I smell like wet dog, I tried to get all the dirt and moss off me in a lake before I made my way back." Bryan felt like some weight had been lifted off his shoulders, actually telling Mario helped himself a little at least.
"It's fine, I don't really mind it. Actually, how did you fall in?" The only question Mario had on his mind was how Bryan fell in to begin with. His hand wandering next to him trying to find something to grip on to.

"Well.." Bryan soon started explaining in little detail how he fell in, his explanation being as succinct as it possibly could, keeping out certain details that could invite questions from Mario. Bryan's arms fell to his side, feeling comfortable with Mario near him. "And yeah.. that's it." Bryan's ears slumped forward, drooping. Kind of tempted to lean onto Mario.
"Well okay." Mario was pretty okay with the answer he was given, he didn't need every detail. Though he still felt worried, suddenly he felt something touch his shoulder off and on. He looked over and saw Bryan start to lean on his shoulder. But each time Bryan ended up touched Mario's shoulder, he readjusted himself to sitting straight.
Bryan couldn't help but get tired, it was nightfall. Yet Bryan didn't want to fall asleep on his Alpha, otherwise his Alpha probably wouldn't be able to move.
"You can sleep on me if you want." Mario just let it happen, he wasn't really bothered by Bryan wanting to sleep on his shoulder. That's when he noticed the small wolf charm sitting on the ground in front of Bryan, he moved his left hand towards it and grabbed it. Examining the small jeweled Line on the golden charm. He gained a familiar feeling, as if the moon was out. But ignored it and looked at Bryan trying not to fall asleep besides him.
Bryan looked besides him at Mario, intertwining his hand with his own. His face only getting warmer, he didn't really want to get his hopes up much. Especially since he knew that there was little chance of Mario liking him back.