Chapter 1

Bella's POV

"Guys school is so boring,the teacher won't shut up!" I whined at the back of the classroom." Yeah,like who the fuck likes math?! Said Blake. (Blake is in Bella's class and he's the popular boy of her school)

As we sat in the classroom,bored as fuck i started to daydream about what I'm going to do today. At least this is the last period.I just want to sleep in the classroom right now.

"Mrs. Black why don't you answer this math problem for us?" The teacher asked me.

"Shit!!" I said in my head. I got up and walked to the front off the class and tried to figure out what the fuck is on this board. Eventually i got it.

"Thank you Mrs.Black" the teacher said nice to me. "So today you're going to-" i stopped listening...

I looked at my watch the bell is about to go off soon. Only 5 minutes to go then i can go.

"Hey Bella what are you doing tonight?" Blake asked me.

"Umm me and my brother are going to have dinner at a restaurant,why?" I said

"Oh i thought me and you could hang out tonight" he said with a grin on his face.

"Sorry Blake,maybe another time" i said with a smile on my face.

He smiled at me and took his phone out of his pocket and started to scroll through instagram.

As i sit in my chair,not even listening what the teacher is talking about i started to wonder what I'm going to wear to the restaurant.

Bell rang

"Finally!" I said. I walked out of the classroom and walked to the parking lot. As i walked to the parking lot Blake stopped me.

"Hey Bella,if you don't mind may i have you're number?" He said with a smile on his face

"Umm yeah sure,just let me put my bag in the car" i said while putting my bag in the trunk.

"Give me you're phone" i said with a smile on my face.

He gives me his phone and i type my number in.

"Thanks Bell's, I'll call you tonight" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Okay but i really should go right now,good bye Blake see you again!" I said

"Goodbye Bella" he said

As i climbed in my white Audi i started to wonder why is Blake so friendly with me. "Why does Blake Young want to hang out with me?" I said while driving to the Mall.

As i got out of the car,i grabbed my purse and went to my Favorite Store. Milady's. They have the most beautiful Dresses.

As i walk through the dress section a beautiful black Dress got my attention.  The dress stops at you're thighs and shows you're curves well.

I bought the dress and went out of Milady's and walked into Victoria's secret.
"I need a boobtube bra" i said in my head

I went to the bra section and picked one my size. A beautiful black Bra. I paid for it and went back to the parking lot.

As i was driving back home i listend dove Cameron's songs. I sang and went crazy in my car.