𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

"Sorry babe, just seen your messages! Don't worry, I got called into the office last minute and thought I'd be home before you! Just packing my up stuff and then I'll be on my way home. I love you. Can't wait to see you, sweets! Okay, bye."
Ellie ended the voicemail and slipped her phone into her front pocket, smiling at the thought of seeing her boyfriend very soon. Throwing her work bag over her shoulder, she closed her office door and made her way through the corridor.

"Oh Ellie, I was wondering if you'd finished yet." Her boss, Matt, greeted her as they came face to face in the small corridor.
With a tight-lipped smile etched on her face, Ellie replied. "Yep, just heading home now. Mason's waiting for me so I best get going." She attempted to step around her superior but he blocked her path.
"Um, Matt. Could you please let me past? I want to get home to see Mason."
"Do you ever talk about something other than your silly little boyfriend?"
Ellie's eyebrows shot up, disgust evident in her tone. "Excuse me? That's completely inappropriate and frankly none of your business. My personal life has nothing to do with you, I'm afraid. Please, let me past. Now."
In a swift move, her boss grabbed her shoulders and pushed her up against the corridor wall.
"You listen to me. If you want to keep your precious job here, you're not going to make a sound. I've had my eye on you since we first met and I don't want to wait anymore."
He snarled at Ellie and improperly ran a hand down her arm to grasp her waist as she attempted to push him off her.
In a panicked whisper Ellie pleaded with her boss. "Let me go, Matt. I don't want this."
He laughed bitterly. "Stupid girl. You think it matters what you want? I'm in charge you silly bitch."
As his hands roamed all over Ellie, she shut her eyes and inhaled deeply. Plucking up all her courage, Ellie slapped her boss hard across the face whilst her knee made heavy contact with his groin. Matt keeled over in pain as Ellie smirked confidently to hide her terror, "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going home to my boyfriend."

Once she had gotten out of Matt's sight, she shakily extracted her phone from her pocket, speed-dialling Mason as she sped walked to the car park.
"Pick up. Please, pick up babe." Ellie whispered to herself.
On the fourth ring, she sighed as her boyfriend finally answered. "Baby! Thank God. Sorry I didn't answer your call before, I was in the shower. Are you on your way home? I can't wait to see you, gorgeous. I thought we could watch-."
"Mason," Ellie cut him off quietly, "Is there any way you can come here and drive me home? I don't think I could get myself back right now.
"El? What's happened?"
"Matt tried to force himself on me in the corridor."
"Fucking cu-."
"Mase, can you come and get me?"
"Y-yeah. I'll get Dec to drop me off. Listen baby, don't stay in the car park. We'll walk there together. Is there a cafe or something nearby?"
"Yes, there's a coffee shop over the road."
"I'll meet you there, okay?"
"Okay, thank you. I'll see you soon."
"I love you, Ellie.
Ellie sighed, her heart bursting. "I love you so much."

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆