"𝒢𝓁𝒶𝒹𝒾𝑜𝓁𝒶" 𝒷𝒶𝒽𝒶𝑔𝒾 - 𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼

A/N

Thank you so much for 300 views on Quotev! Wow!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nazz's Point of view

"Kev, hurry up, we are going to miss the bus!"

We are now running to catch the bus. Because of Kevin, we are late. He can't find his hat, but good thing we saw it before we missed the bus.

"There's the bus! Hurry!" I yelled to Kevin as we continued to sprint.

Kevin sprinted ahead of me, saying, "Relax, babe, this week is still orientation."

"I don't care because, as my mother always said, the early bird gets the worm, which means I'm going to pass that try-out! " I remarked, pointing up at the statement I had just stated.

"We're almost there, no worries," Kevin said, rolling his eyes and chuckling.

As we are now nearing the bus, I think I saw a familiar face about to enter the bus.

"Wait!" I yelled, then the person looked at us.

"Good thing the bus just got here!" they said.

*Huff* *Huff*

"Good thing we made it, babe!" Kevin said

"You said it, dude, oh Y/N morning!" Seeing Y/N in front of us, did the school allow the paper bag?

morning. Also, you might want to enter now because the driver isn't having a good morning. " Y/N said, pointing her finger at the driver, then entering the bus.

"Good idea!" I exclaimed, seeing the bus driver giving a signal to get going! look at

As Kevin and I walked in, I was ready to take a seat next to Y/N when Kevin pulled me towards him. "I think this is a great sit, nazz," Kevin stated as he sat down, patting his seat next to him.

I really want to sit next to Y/N, but I can't refuse because that would be rude. "Thanks, Kev," I said, sighing, proceeding to sit down.

As the bus starts, I look out the window, "Why the long face?" I turned to my left, "Oh, just nervous about the try out, I half lied."

"Hey don't worry, you'll do great, I know it!" Kevin said something encouraging to me.

"Thanks Kevin, you too! "Good luck to us," I said, and then we started chatting.

The bus then stopped. I thought it had arrived, but seeing someone had just entered, What I saw got a shiver down my spine. There standing there is Tee Kanker looking around. It's like he's looking for an available seat.

Oh, I thought as I looked around, seeing that the bus was now completely full, and the only available seat was beside Y/N.

I looked at Kevin to point it out, but when I saw he was also gazing at Y/N seat, I cursed myself for not sitting there in the first place.

"Dude, my guts say that things will go bad," I murmured, grabbing Kevin's shirt.

"I hope that is not the case."

We keep glancing back, hoping that he won't disturb Y/N. Then Tee suddenly looks around. I and Kevin turn our faces away. I then remember the event that he did.