Chapter 7 -

Nat's POV-

I'm on my motorcycle with this Oliver guy and I see a flash of light run around us. I kinda flinch a little.

Oliver- "That's just Barry."

Nat- "So that's normal? To just see a flash go by."

Oliver- "Well his name is the 'Flash'

Nat- "That's a bit ironic don't ya think."

We arrive at the compound and Brooke, Yn, Yn's mom, Brooke's mom ,Sara (I think that was her name), Barry, and Tony are already there.

Tony- "Hello everyone I'm Tony Stark AKA Iron Man. I am amazing if you ask me."

Nat- "He isn't amazing. But he's a narcissist. I'm Natasha you can call me Nat I am the Black Widow and a former assassin."

Sara- "I am too. I am Sara the White Canary a time traveling superhero."

Bruce- "Wait you guys have time travel too?!"

Kara- "Holy Roa where did he come from."

Bruce- "Sorry to startle you. I'm Bruce Banner. I'm the Hulk."

Yn- "Are y'all like from the comic books? The Avengers?"

Nat- "We are the Avengers. But we aren't in a comic book. At least here we aren't."

Brooke- "That's where I heard of Tony Stark."

Yn- "Anygays-"

Nat- "Don't you mean anyways?"

Yn- "No."

Nat- "Oh" holding back a laugh.

Yn- "I am yn Danvers-Luthor. I am half kryptonian half human.

Tony- "Nice. Wait. What's a kriptonian?"

Kara- "I'm a kriptonian. I'm Kara Yn's mom. I come from the planet Krypton."

Bruce- "Makes since. She's an alien."

Tony- "We don't like most aliens but... you can be the exception."

Kara- "Thanks I feel appreciated."

Barry- "I'm Barry Allen. The fastest man alive."

I lean over to Tony who is now sitting down trying to gather all the information from them and whisper "let's not let him and Wanda meet." He nods in agreement.

Oliver- "Hi I'm Oliver Queen. The green arrow. There's nothing that special about me I can just shoot arrows."

Nat- "I know someone who would absolutely want to meet you. Or not. He might try to murder you."

Clint suddenly jumps out of the vents. And Kara hits them with this cold breath thing I don't know it was weird but now he is frozen in place. Shit. We need to get like the HumAn ToRch or something. Maybe Wanda.

Nat- "Hey FRIDAY."

FRIDAY- "Yes scary Russian ballerina."

Nat- "Tony I will kill you."

He shoots his hands up in surrender.

Nat- "Please have Wanda come into the conference room."

FRIDAY- "Yes ma'am. Contacting Wiggly Woos."

Nat- "Tony we really need to talk about the names you have given us."

Tony- "No we don't."

Nat- "What would happen if I asked FRIDAY what all of our names are to her?"

Tony- "Nothing... Please don't do it though."

Nat- "Why not?"

Tony- "Beca-"

Nat- "FRIDAY, please tell me the names of all the Avengers."

FRIDAY- "Genius, Wiggly Woos, Genius's Son, Scary Russian Ballerina, Language, Russian Jesus, Bird man, Wing Man, Knockoff Iron Man, Genius' Boyfriend, Wizard, Toaster, Cat, Cat's Sister, Scary American CEO, PointBreak, Scary Man With Dagger, Scary Man With Dagger But A Woman, Bald Lady With Spear, The Only Real Captain, Fly, Fast Man, Alien Bug, Scary Drunk Asgardian, Rings, 4th Wall Breaker/Sexiest Man Alive, Who is Gamora, Space Idiot, Space Robot, Caucasian Genius's Son, Bird Man's Appetence, Blond Scary Russian Ballerina, etc."

Nat- "Jesus Tony?"

Tony- "Bucky... it's Bucky."

Nat- "Oh my god."

I turn to Brooke.

Nat- "Hey why don't you show everyone around while we get Clint out of here."

Brooke- "Got it!"

They all turn around to leave as Wanda comes in.

Nat- "Hey Wands. Can you help us unfreeze Clint?"

Wanda- "Sure. But why is he frozen?"

Nat- "Reasons."

Wanda- "Ok I'll get to work."

Yn's POV-

We leave the room that we were in and we walk to a large room that looked like a living room.

Brooke- "So they didn't show me much I think they were just trying to get rid of us."

Yn- "Yeah that makes since."

We all sit down on the couches and wait for them to get done with whatever they had to do to get Clint out. I sit with Brooke. God I missed her. I know she wasn't gone that long but. You know. She's my. Friend. Yeah, just my friend.

Sorry it took me so long to update but I will update anytime I have time to. Hope y'all have enjoyed!