p1.ꜱᴄᴀʀꜱ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ

Summary:youre one of djs best friends and she notices somethings off with you,and so does her family.

TW:NOT EATING/ED
If your triggered don't read,I don't want to hurt anyone
.........

Djs pov:I was talking to one of my best friends Kimmy and waiting for y/n to come out of the bathroom,when they did they seemed off,in fact theyve seems odd this whole week "hey y/n?" They looked up "Hmm? Whats up dj" she looked at me.

"Is something wrong? You've acted off the past few days-" kimmy cut me off "I agree,you have acted kinda off"

Y/ns pov:"I agree you have acted kinda off" I paniced.. "nothing,I've just been tired" I lied,DJ smiled and nodded "okay,well that makes sense" we continued walking and I felt light headed suddenly,and stopped "something wrong?" Dj asked "I just got a little dizzy,that's all" I said.djs eyes widened and I looked away

Djs pov:I felt my eyes widen and I looked at them I used that lie when I was.. no no no.. I can't be.. i mean they haven't been eating lunch.. I'll talk to uncle Jesse and dad about it.

(After school)
"Hey dad,uncle Jesse can we talk?" "Sure dj what do you wanna talk about" dad and uncle Jesse Said.i sat on the couch by them "soo..you know y/n right,one of my best friends?" Dad nodded "yeah?" I looked away thinking of a way to say it "they.. haven't been eating.. and it's been going on for 2 weeks!" Dad and uncle Jesse's eyes widened "have you talked to them about it?" Uncle Jesse asked. "I attempted to,but they said they were fine,I don't belive them though." Uncle Jesse spoke "I have noticed whenever they come over theyre tired,and pale,they used to look so happy." I heard footsteps it was Stephanie and Michelle "yeah!and I asked them if they wanted to eat dinner here and they said no,with a paniced look on their face!"