im so happy!

Requested by: TM_Cosplays

y/ns pov:i stared at the pregnancy test in my hand,I felt tears well in my eyes,I smiled.its positive,I put it in my pocket.ill tell the family at dinner,I'll tell Joey first.i prepared myself,took a few deep breathes,and walked over to him."hey baby?" I spoke quietly "can I tell you something in private?" I looked away shyly.he nodded "sure," we walked to his bedroom,I pulled the pregnancy test out of my pocket and gave it to him. "Joey,im pregnant.." he looked at me with a smile and tearful eyes "that's great!" He picked me up hugged me and twirled me around.he looked at me then held my hand. "We gonna tell the family at dinner?" I smiled and nodded holding his hand tighter,he let my hand go and I put the  pregnancy test in my room,hidden somewhere.

Finally dinner,I sat down after helping Joey make dinner,he handed me my plate and sat down, he looked at me I looked at him and smiled.i bit my food,I looked at the family all eating then looked at Joey,I looked at him with the 'should I do it?' Look,he nodded "hey guys,when you're done eating I have to tell you something!" I excited spoke I heard okays and when they finished eating

They stared at me waiting for me to speak.joey got up and held my hand "I have to tell you.. I'm pregnant." I looked at Joey who kissed me,I heard squeals and I saw everyone smiling,Michelle spoke "yay!a new sibling!" Her dad looked at her "not like that,you'll kinda be siblings but not really."he smiled everyone got up and hugged me.